Let's see now.....using random.org at 8:00 PM Central the number that was selected was #20 and counting down in the 34 comments we come to #20 and that is PAT!!
Congratulations Pat! Send me your mailing address and the Snap Happy bags will go in the mail to you tomorrow!
Thanks everyone for participating in my give away!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 readers left a comment:
Oh, my goodness...is it really me? I love those snap-happy bags you make!!! I'm excited about this. I'll email you my mailing address. Thanks, Mary!!!
Congratulations to Pat - awesome giveaway, Mary!
Congrats to Pat!! I am sure she will put those snappy bags to good use.. love the Xmas tree skirt and really love your Xmas Quilt for show and share!!
Congratulations to Pat. I had a feeling my luck wasn't working so I ordered the pattern, lol. I loved your bags and I nedd one or two or three.
Congratulations to the winner and thank you for a sweet giveaway!
Congrats Pat... I really wanted to win this and thought for sure I had a chance since MARY couldn't enter her own contest....LOL
Congratulations to Pat. The bags are super cute!
Congratulations to Pat!
Congratulations to Pat! You're going to love them.
Congrats to Pat!
Post a Comment