Tutorials

Monday, September 17, 2018

Blogger Quilt Festival


Strawberries Forever (pattern by @nataliabonner and @kathleenwhiting ) was finished June 27, 2018. I quilted it with @Aurifil thread #2310 horizontal and vertical through all 1,296 two inch squares.  Finished size 61” X 61”.


Be sure to go to Amy’s  Creative Side blog to see all the other quilt!

22 readers left a comment:

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Such an adorable quilt!!! Love it!

For the love of geese said...

I love your background fabrics, well the quilt too.

Quilting Babcia said...

Great little quilt!

Susan said...

What a wonderful quilt! My mom, a big strawberry fan, would have really loved this.

Denise :) said...

I adore this -- what a clever quilt!! :)

Nancy in NV-wheres the dude at blogspot said...

I love the pops of light fabric squares in the red strawberry field I think it brings it to life. I think I'm going to make a strawberry quilts one of these days. Your quilt is beautiful.

Sharon said...

Very fun quilt! Love strawberries!

Jocelyn said...

That's pretty amazing!

Needled Mom said...

Great choice, Mary.

Indianna said...

I love your pixelated quilt. It reminds me of a giant strawberry cross stitch.

Four dogs and one quilter said...

What a fun quilt! I love it.

Jo @ The Crafty Nomad said...

So cute!

Martine Kuciel said...

A croquer!

Cathy said...

Delightful! (and yummy)!

Heide said...

Adorable!

Danette said...

Strawberries Forever is just wonderful!

Pamela said...

Can I make a bad pun? "Berry" nice!

treen said...

Wow, that's A LOT of squares! Did you cut them all or buy charm packs? I love the pixelated look - really fun.

Dresden Quilter said...

I love this! So much work went into it.

PaintedThread said...

Oof. That's a lot of squares! Love how it turned out!

Kris said...

This is really cute. I am doing a short talk at my lqg tomorrow night on the modern element of pixelation. I wish you lived close so you could show this in person.:)

Sarah Goer Quilts said...

I love strawberries. Such a fun quilt!