Tutorials

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another One Pack Doll Quilt Finished


I finished my second One Pack Doll Quilt for Vickie's Challenge.  This one is made with a Shangri La Charm Pack with a few other miscellaneous fabrics added to make it work.  All hand pieced and hand quilted and so much fun.

13 readers left a comment:

karen @ badlandsquilts said...

Looks good, I hope you win!

Janet said...

That's so cute! I love the fabrics you've used.

Kim Brackett said...

Love your doll quilt!. The woven fabrics are adorable!

Betsy said...

it is cute Mary. I have been using mine by my sewing machine so that the scissors do not scratch the surface of the table.

Vickie E said...

looks great! I will be announcing the winner friday!

Unknown said...

Very cute! i just love hexies!

Pat said...

Very nice! Are you back home now? I hope the Joann's gift certificate gets to you soon.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Very cute! Good luck in Vickie's giveaway!

Anina said...

Pretty!

Zlaty said...

Very pretty! I am sure some little girl would love it!

Happy sewing!

Zlaty

Micki said...

I love mini quilts and hexies too...so you know I would love this!
Micki

Aunt Spicy said...

Ohhhhhh, I really love little quilts, adorable!

ps. If you can, move visiting London up on your "list", it really is one of my favorite cities!

Mel said...

Impressive!!