Friday, December 25, 2009
Merry Christmas
Hope your Christmas is wonderful! After I showed the Christmas stockings that I made for my children about thirty years ago, you may remember I said I was planning to make some for my son-in-law and daughter-in-law for next year. Well, again, my daughter is one step ahead and finished this creation for her husband last night before we all left for Midnight Mass! She continues to amaze me and I am so proud of her sewing (and many other) talents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 readers left a comment:
Merry Christmas! Congratulations, you won a prize from my Virtual Christmas quilt show.
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas, Mary! I hope the new year brings you many joys!
Cheers!
Merry Christmas. What a very talented daughter.
That is GREAT work your daughter did. Congrats on winning another prize, too!
Wow what an incredible stocking! Adorable embelishments. Your daughter is very talented.
I would be VERY proud too! what a wonderful stocking.
Wow, That's a beautiful stocking, your daughter is very talented.
Wow, your daughter is talented -- that is so cute!
Post a Comment