Tutorials

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Virtual Christmas Quilt Show




Sew Cal Gal is having a Virtual Christmas Quilt Show and even though you may have seen this before, I wanted to show it on my wall.  This happens to be with the sunrise coming across the lake hitting it.
Go over to her blog and scroll down to find the links to other Christmas quilts.
Here is the whole story and photo log of my quilt when I finished it in October.


20 readers left a comment:

Betsy said...

Mary it is gorgeous, but I've aleady told you a thousand times. You did such a beautiful job on it.

Pat said...

I love this quilt. I have to make a Christmas quilt at some point. (I have been saying this every year now but haven't gotten one done yet!)

rlbates said...

Beautiful!

Anita in Florida said...

Awesome quilt!

Millie said...

I love this quilt and thanks for sharing again. Merry Christmas!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

It truly is awesome. I love it!

Anina said...

Still lovely. And still inspiring me to get off my you-know-what and get cranking.

Carrie P. said...

I have seen it but I love seeing it again. It is beautiful!

Passionate Quilter said...

beautiful quilt! I thought it was an Alex Anderson pattern at first. and your back is gorgeous! (I went to your original post) and what perserverence you had, I would have probably cried and given up

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

This is sooo beautiful. Love it!

Poppyprint said...

There sure are a lotta flying geese in that forest. Beautiful! I wanted a few bloggers work on that BOM but haven't seen a finished one. Congratulations!

Needled Mom said...

That is gorgeous! I love the bits of red in with all the green.

Marge Gordon said...

WOW, I love it! Thanks for sharing.
Merry Merry and Ho Ho Ho to you and yours!
Marge
Delaware Quilts

Myra said...

What a great quilt!! Love it!!! I also love your header quilt! Awesome! 8-)

Lori said...

I'm making my way through the virtual quilt show and LOVE this quilt! What a fun quilt to enjoy for the holidays. Merry Christmas!

QuiltSue said...

I love this. Using a little red is a brilliant idea and really brings the quilt alive.

SheilaC said...

Gorgeous! I would love to make this one day.... all those triangles!!

Thank you for sharing

SheilaC

SewCalGal said...

I really love your Christmas quilt. Thanks for sharing it in my Virtual Christmas Quilt Show.

And, I hope others will come see all the quilts in this show. Anyone can enter to win a prize (they need not enter a Christmas Quilt). Just check out the rules on my original post about this VSQS. Random drawing for prizes on December 25th.

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Jocelyn said...

Mary, what a stunning quilt! Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Beautiful quilt, Mary.