Tutorials

Monday, February 4, 2013

I'm a Finalist : Your Andover!!

Remember this quilt I made for Abby using Savanah Bop by Thomas Knauer for Andover Fabrics?

I am a Finalist in the Your Andover Contest!

If you simply click on this link: https://pinterest.com/andoverfabrics/your-andover-finalists/ and either "LIKE" or "REPIN" I have a chance to win!

Thank you to all my followers and readers for two clicks of your mouse!

 

30 readers left a comment:

Bev said...

So AWESOME! I hope you win! I liked and repinned! Yours is the cutest!

Bev

Little Bluebell (Adrianne) said...

Gotcha lady!! : )

Carla said...

You go Grandma!

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Good Luck Mary!
Stefanie

Anonymous said...

I repinned it. Hope you win!

Carrie P. said...

that is awesome. good luck. off to see the link.

Bunny said...

Good luck love that quilt.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations and good luck.

Deborah said...

Yay! Way to go! Off to double click.........

Missy Shay said...

I did both!

randi--i have to say said...

Liked and repinned. Very cute!

Betsy said...

Congratulations Mry. I hope you win.

sandra said...

Hi Mary i hope you win it is such a sweet quilt, I did both. Blessings Sandra

Julia said...

Congratulations Mary...that's fantastic...hope you win!

Julia ♥

CitricSugar said...

Yay!! Good luck!!

Michele said...

What good news :-D

Rene' said...

Congratulations! Just repinned. Good luck.

Lesley said...

Beautiful quilt...good luck!

Mama Pea said...

Awesome! Congrats!

Karen said...

Congrats! Loved this quilt when you first shared it. Happy to re-pin!

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Congratulations! Such a lovely quilt, it's more than worthy of a win.

paulette said...

Done!! sweet quilt!
P

Susan said...

More than happy to repin your pretty quilt!

Susan said...

More than happy to repin your pretty quilt!

Tatkis said...

Your quilt is so beautiful, it have to win!!

Hugs,
Tatyana

QuiltSue said...

I love it and hope you win. Unfortunately, I don't do Facebook or Pinterest, so it won't let me vote. I'm so sorry.

Needled Mom said...

I liked! Congratulations.

Sinta Renee said...

Good luck Mary~ that quilt was so sweet. I will go to the link right now!

Cathy said...

You got my vote...Hugs

Nanette Merrill said...

That is so darling. I really love the quilt and the baby is so sweet there.