Hi Mary. I had already read your post on SewMamaSew, and really enjoyed your tutorial on applying binding - especially the small video that I watched!! It really showed it up close and personal!
I was so excited to see your name when Sew Mama Sew's blog post popped up in my Reader this morning. Think I was the first one to leave a comment ;-) Congratulations Mary! Well deserved.
Mary thanks for the binding tutorial. I will be trying this one as I hate hand sewing them on. Can I ask how wide you cut your binding and do you sew them onto the quilt at 1/4 inch?
Hi Mary, So excited for you! Both links on your post took me to the introduction so I had to hunt for your tutorial on the SMS sight, btw. Your tutorial is awesome and I'm going to give your method a whirl!
16 readers left a comment:
Congrats Mary!
Stefanie
Awesome Mary! congratulations! Going to go check it out now.
Congrats! Now you're famous! Your binding is beautiful and I'm so glad they shared it!
Cheery wave!
Bev
I pinned it and can't wait to give it a go. Genius!
Oh, cool! Heading over now!
Congrats Mary.
Hi Mary. I had already read your post on SewMamaSew, and really enjoyed your tutorial on applying binding - especially the small video that I watched!! It really showed it up close and personal!
Congrats Mary...that's awesome!
Julia ♥
I was so excited to see your name when Sew Mama Sew's blog post popped up in my Reader this morning. Think I was the first one to leave a comment ;-) Congratulations Mary! Well deserved.
Congrats Mary, nice feature!
Awesome! Going to go check it out!
Hey congrats! Your famous ; )
Mary thanks for the binding tutorial. I will be trying this one as I hate hand sewing them on. Can I ask how wide you cut your binding and do you sew them onto the quilt at 1/4 inch?
Woohoo! That is awesome and well deserved.
Hi Mary, So excited for you! Both links on your post took me to the introduction so I had to hunt for your tutorial on the SMS sight, btw. Your tutorial is awesome and I'm going to give your method a whirl!
Yay Mary!! Congrats.
Post a Comment