Tutorials

Friday, January 25, 2013

Bella Clutch

I tested the Bella Clutch pattern for Jennie of Clover and Violet:



 
 
Check it out here on her blog.  And the BEST part.....there is a link for the FREE pattern on her blog!
 
Jennie has lots of bag patterns and they are well written and easy to follow.
 
The fabric I used is Sugar Pop by Liz Scott for Moda.
 
 
I'm linking to Crazy Mom Quilts Finish It Up Friday.

19 readers left a comment:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Nice clutch! I spotted the request for pattern testers a few hours too late. I have 2 of their tote patterns but I haven't had a chance to work on them.

Carla said...

I went and checked it out. Very nice clutch.

Bev said...

Looks fabulous (as usual)! They are lucky to have you for a tester!

Cheery wave!

Bev

Purple Pam said...

What a darling little bag. It is fun to be a pattern tester, isn't it?

Unknown said...

Very Cute! I really like the fabric. Honestly, the fabric is the best part of ANY project, right?

Betsy said...

Looks great Mary

Cindy said...

Cute, cute clutch, Mary. Thanks for sharing the link.

Kathy@KayakQuilting said...

Lovely clutch! I will have to add this to my list of projects!

Mama Pea said...

Like I said on Flickr....I love this and it reminds me of Terri!

Michelle said...

Love the clutch!! Maybe I'll be brave enough to try some sewing soon. Looks like you have had a busy couple of weeks as a tester. I'm sure your time and generosity are much apprecicated :-)

Jennie {Clover and Violet} said...

Love it Mary! Thanks again for being such a great and speedy tester!

BendingPins.com said...

Wow, this was really your month, you won a giveaway, tutorial on SMS and now this! You must have horseshoes!

Mary said...

Nice clutch! THanks for the link...it would make a great gift!

Anonymous said...

Well do done! You've had an awesome month haven't you!

BendingPins.com said...

What happened to the accordion bag I saw in my Google reader? It was gorgeous!!

Michele said...

Really cute bag Mary! I just visited their site, left a comment and downloaded the pattern. I love your version.

Carrie P. said...

I saw that on their blog. really cute.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Cute clutch, pretty fabric.

Kim said...

Love your clutch Mary. The fabric and pattern is beautiful. Thanks for linking up with CTTY.