Tutorials

Monday, May 21, 2012

Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day

COMMENTS CLOSED!!

winners are:

Kylie, Ravens Rascals & Maureen Hayes

email has been sent to winners

Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day


I am giving away three separate fabric prizes.

First is six fat quarters of Folklorique by Joanna Figueroa and Lisa Quan Fig Tree Quilts for Moda:


Second is two one yard pieces of fabric that may be vintage?:


And third is two fat quarters of Amy Butler Love by Westminster Fabrics:


I'd love to have you look around my blog while you are here and see  some of the things that I've made.
Just leave a comment to be entered in the drawing.

Comments will close on Friday, May 25th at 3 P.M. CST and three random winners will be drawn.  Email will be sent to the winners by May 27th.
Sorry, I can't ship internationally for this giveaway.
Thanks for stopping by and good luck!!

Go sign up for more giveaways at Sew Mama Sew

COMMENTS CLOSED!!

174 readers left a comment:

Carrie P. said...

I have seen so many great things you have made. Oh, the cute little dresses for Audrey come to mind and all those little quilts. You do fabulous works.
thanks for a chance to win some great fabrics.

Suburban Stitcher said...

One of my favorite things that you've made is the PRECIOUS apron for Bari J at market ;) i have your picture...and can email to you!

Melinda said...

I've been around for a while. Love all your projects!

Carol Swift said...

I've been following you for a while and loving it---great giveaway!

Denise in PA said...

I've been following you for a while - love your blog! What a great giveaway - thanks so much!!

Kristin at SunnySewing.com said...

Awesome bundles! I love all the patterns

hafza said...

You are very talented...love your tutorial especially the Spicy Spiral, so unique. Thanks for the great giveaway!!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Very nice giveaways, Mary! I didn't even know SMS giveaway day was happening. Looks like I have to go look around. :)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

A follower and love to visit you - did you change something on your header? Thank you for a generous give away.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I have been following you for quite some time. I am not a faithful commenter, however. =( You are very talented and I enjoy seeing your creations. =)

paulette said...

There is ALWAYS something good happening on your blog! What a wonderful generous GA!! Thanks for throwing my name into your GA hat!!
Take care!
pAULETTE

LJ said...

I do follow you - great blog. All of the fabric bundles you're sharing are wonderful.

Jody said...

Hi Mary - I am an avid follower! I love your quilt in the turquoise colors - so tranquil AND jazzy - a really nice combo. And that little embroidered key fob - oh my! Your swap partner is very very lucky. Your work is delightful, it makes me happy!

Susan said...

Happy Giveaway Day, Mary! You're giving away some beautiful fabrics...I especially like the "may be vintage" fabric!

Brooke said...

What lovely quilts you make!
brooke at richardchurch dot com

B Greene said...

Thanks for the chance to win any of these three prizes - they are all wonderful! I am a happy follower of your blog!

Monica Grondin said...

Thanks for the giveaway! I hope you have a great day!

Unknown said...

I'm brand new here & just started following...found you through Sew Mama Sew. I just saw your tutorial for the 9 degree tablecloth...it's fantastic.

shel704 at aol dot com

Lindsay said...

awesome fabrics! I hope I win!

thank you for your giveaway!

Zlaty said...

Thank you Mary! How sweet of you to share your fabric stash! :) You are great inspiration to me! I love your use of modern fabrics and the baby clothes you make!

Happy sewing!

Mary said...

I love thing things you show on your blog. Ihave been following for a while. You are great. Love the fabric that may be "vintage", how cute is that.

Rebeckah Austin said...

Cute fabrics. Thanks for the oppertunity!

Rebeckah Austin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shannon said...

Beautiful quilting! I am new to it.

Dj said...

What fun fabric, thanks for the chance!

Teresa F. said...

You have a wonderful blog.I have it on my blog list and follow you regularly.

Kathryn said...

THanks for the giveaway, Mary. I've been reading and enjoying your blog for a while. Keep it up. Kathie L in Allentown

Linda said...

Hello, I like your tutorials. Thanks for the chance to win. Linda

Holly said...

What lovely fabrics! :)

Lindsay said...

Thanks for a great giveaway! :)

Anonymous said...

I've just bookmarked your tutorials page - I love tutorials! And table runners. :) Thanks so much for the great giveaway! xo

Julianne said...

Oh! The Amy Butler love is just gorgeous! would love to win...thanks for the giveaway.

barbara woods said...

i am a follower and love your blog

Jennie P. said...

What beautiful fabrics. Thanks for the chance. Glad to have found your blog. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Mary - I love keeping up with you through google reader. Thanks for the give-away!

Mike and Jackie said...

I just love Amy Bitler. Her fabrics always make me so happy.

Charlene S said...

Your blog is one of my favorites to visit.

Meredith said...

I love your blog and thanks for the giveaway! Inspiration everywhere!

charlotte said...

what pretty fabrics all. I do love your blog.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I'm already a happy follower.

Betsy said...

Mary, thank you for the chance. I already look at your wonderful creations. I hope I can win the Joanne Figueroa fabrics.

Nancy said...

I love all the great things on your blog that's why I am a follower.

Jocelyn said...

Wow Mary, love your giveaway prizes. And you know I love your blog :-)

robin said...

Very nice giveaway - thanks for the chance!

Cynthia said...

I'm a new-bee quilter, currently finishing up a Jacob's Ladder quilt top. Learning alot from cyber-buddies! Thanks for the chance to win lovely fabric!

Sinta Renee said...

Love your little bundles for the giveaway Mary! Every thing you make is gorgeous... I always have a new favorite when I'm here!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a lovely giveaway and a chance to win. =)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the fun giveaway. I love the spiral table runner you made. I also love the header!

Sally said...

I've been following for a while, so I read all of your posts. Although, I am very poor at commenting :( Thanks for offering such a lovely variety of fabrics.

Tina said...

Love the blue fabrics. Thank you for a chance to win one of your giveaways.

Joy said...

Those vintage(question mark) fabrics are ADORABLE!!!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

What wonderful choices! I am one of your happy followers and love your blog~ I am always inspired! Thanks for the chance!

Rebekah said...

I mostly sew for my daughters, so I would love the Amy Butler fat quarters. thanks!

rebekahricker (at) yahoo (dot) com

Diann said...

Your spicy spiral table runner is just great.

Doris said...

What a great giveaway, Mary! You know I lurk here all the time (enjoyed seeing all those close-ups of Birdie Stitches again!)

Genevieve P said...

Thanks for the giveaway! I love the fat quarter set.

Sewcando said...

Thanks for doing this. I follow your blog!

Desi @ Wee Share said...

so many beautiful fabrics you are giving away! Thank you :) I would love to win any of them!

Desiree
weeshareblog@gmail.com

Heidi [Banks of Frog Creek] said...

All of the fabric looks great! Thanks for the giveaway!

Sharon said...

Would love to wine any of your choices -- great fabric! Thanks.

Stephanie Granite said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog and I would love to win. Thanks for the giveaway.

Karen H said...

I always enjoy reading your blog. Lovely fabric, thanks for the chance to win!

Renee G said...

The fabric looks simply fantastic.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

Winona said...

I have followed your blog for a while now and always enjoy reading it.

Karen O said...

Lovely giveaway! This fellow Minnesotan has been following you for a while now.

Laura said...

These are beautiful fabrics!

Cloud 9 said...

Wonderful fabrics! Thanks for the giveaway. Love your Birdie Stitches quilt, you did a beautiful job on the embroidery.

Kristy said...

Wow, great fabrics to give away! Your birdie stitches quilt is gorgeous! Great job on the quilt and the quilting is amazing. Thanks again- K-

drafter29 said...

Those are lovely fabrics.

Melissa Palmer said...

Great fabrics! Lots of inspiration :)

Thanks for the giveaway!

melissajpalmer at yahoo dot com

JoyceLM said...

I'm a follower by email & enjoy reading your blog posts. Thanks for the chance to win.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a chance Mary. I love that first set of fabrics. I've been a fan of your blog for quite some time and not only enjoy your quilts but those adorable girlie dresses!

Anonymous said...

Mary, I've enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your beautiful work, for a long time. Hope you have a great summer!

Kelly O. said...

wow! great fabrics! thanks for the chance to win!

Sowing Stitches said...

Beautiful fabrics!

sowingstitches [at] gmail [dot] com

Lynn said...

i love your birdie stitches quilt! beautiful, and thanks for the giveaway.

Rachel Martorano of Ravens Rascals said...

Was taking a little gander around...I love the Spicy Spiral Table Runner! Thanks for the chance to win some of this yummy fabric!

ravensrascals(at)gmail(dot)com

krislovesfabric said...

Have been following you for awhile now, thanks for the chance at some pretties!

Mama Pea said...

HI Mary, thanks for the chance at these goodies! I love the Amy Butler fabrics! :-) You know I love all your sewing!

Christina said...

Great giveaway--love those fabrics! christina112358 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

HELLO! THANKS FOR SHARING A REALLY NEAT GIVEAWAY!

msstitcher1214@yahoo.com

Kristy said...

Very nice, thank you! :)

emmy said...

Thank you for a great giveaway. I love your doll quilts.
maryellen1304@hotmail.com

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous fabrics! Thanks for the giveaway.

JustPam said...

I like your Spicy Spiral Table Runnery. I bought the pattern and ruler to make this.

Dulce said...

Great Blog! You pick really cute fabric for your projects :]

ThreadCatcher said...

I have enjoyed following your blog since I found you during the last Sew Mama Sew giveaway event. Your doll quilts are among my favorites. Thanks for the chance at your giveaway.

Angie said...

Really cool vintage fabric.

Jodi said...

Been happily following you for some time now! Thanks for the chance!

Dana Gaffney said...

Beautiful fabrics and such a nice selection. Thank you.

Eema-le said...

I love your header. The pillow is really gorgeous.

Jeana said...

Thanks for the chance

Sue said...

What a great giveaway. I sure would love to win it.

Liz said...

Love the Amy Butler fabric! Thank you for the giveaway!

Anita said...

Love the Amy Butler fabric! Have seen your name on many blogs I read, so nice to finally visit :) Thanks for the giveaway!

Michelle Frame said...

Great giveaway! Thanks so much
mframe00@gmail.com

Tricia said...

Thanks for the great giveaway. I love Amy Butler!

Louisa said...

I browse your blog already so need to poke around!

Shana Putnam said...

So much gorgeous fabric. Love it all. Thank you so much for the chance.

Tanya said...

Thanks for the great giveaway.

Carla G said...

What beautiful fabric! Thanks for a chance to win! :)

Karrie said...

Thanks for a chance to win :)

Erzebat said...

I am loving the little coin purse! I think all these fabrics would make great ones. (mauh) Liz

Becky said...

Thanks for your great giveaway! Love fabric! I enjoy following your blog:)

Karen said...

The cute little clothes you've made are wonderful. Thank you for participating in SMS's giveaway!

Tina said...

LOVE that apron!!

heather said...

Your birdie stitches quilt is so cute, and I love that you used fandango for it. Thank you so much for sharing your great fabrics, and all of your creations here!
(hrmaris at yahoo dot com)

Catskill Quilter said...

Thanks for the wonderful giveaway! I love your Birdie Stitches quilt.

Donna said...

Wonderful reports on Market from all my favorite blogs. Thanks for taking us there via your cameras.

thehappycrochetchic said...

I love these fabrics. so pretty!

thehappycrochetchic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SewLindaAnn said...

Whoa Baby, 3 awesome prizes. I've seen your work around blog land for awhile and enjoy it!

CarrieM said...

Thanks for the giveaways, your blog is really fun!
carrie dot hare @gmail.com

Kaykayott said...

I would love to win! Thank you!

AnnaPK said...

Great giveaway, thank you!
kirkwood0419(at)hotmail(dot)com

Emily said...

love the Amy Butler fabric! Thanks for the giveaway!

jellybean said...

Great Fabric giveaway love them

Treasuresofjoy said...

I love any of the fabrics bundles.

Beth said...

Your spiral table runner is wonderful and unique!
beth(dot)sebastian(at)gmail(dot)com

KeriCan said...

Your quilts look beautiful!

Hilachas said...

So many interesting items you've chosen for your giveaway. Thanks for the opportunity to win something.

Linda said...

Thank you for a chance to win! I've followed your blog for a while now. I love seeing what you're up to!

Dandelion Quilts said...

What a nice giveaway! You know folklorique is one of my fig tree favorites ...I don't think I ever had any of that pretty blue though. I have a the reds and creams on my bed quilt.

sntbosch said...

Love the little yellow and grey pillow up top!
sntbosch(at)msn(dot)com

Bethany said...

lovely blog. wish I could stay. thanks for the chance.

Cheryl R said...

Love the birdie stitches you made:)

Sallie said...

Love your HST doll quilt. Thanks for the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

I live just a couple of blocks from your lake! That makes me feel good knowing such talent is nearby...maybe some sewing skills will float over here!

usagypsy said...

Love the fabric selection! And I love the name of your blog!

wilai said...

thanks for the chance

wcharp6739(at)att(dot)net

Reb Thack said...

I adore your spiral table runner... If only o wasn't scared of curves!

Kylie Carlson said...

Thank you for a lovely giveaway! I really like the pillow up on your header- I haven't seen anything like it before.

Melle@featheredruffles.com said...

i am planning to start my first pieced quilt this summer. i've been concerned about binding. i don't want it to look awful! thanks for the great info on that. :)

Anke said...

I love that vintage fabric!

Emily C said...

beautiful fabric choices, love them all. thanks for the giveaway.

kt said...

Great fabrics--thanks for the chance to win! Loved seeing your birdie quilt--it is beautiful!

AnnieK said...

Lovely giveaway, thank you for the chance to win! I want to check out your tutorials...especially the one on machine binding. :-)

Sis-O said...

Great giveaway! I love one and two (the vintage). Although my stash is predominantly vintage so more modern number one would be good. thank you.

lorraine said...

lovely collection of fabrics :) the last set is calling my name..i hope i win ;) raineoc@yahoo.com

Alison V. said...

Thanks for the giveaway, I am going to have to look at your machine binding tutorial!

Elizabeth said...

I'm a new follower. Thanks for the giveaway!

Mom C said...

You've had some great projects. Thanks.

enbartlett said...

Thanks for the giveaway! I love getting fabric and then dreaming of what to do with it.

Deb said...

I absolutely LOVE your birdie quilt!! I may have to give that a go!

Kim said...

I love your table runners! I really want to make one like your Spicy one!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Great giveaway! I always enjoy your posts!

Lydia Yocum said...

lovely fabric
Thanks for the great giveaway!

Karin said...

I love those Amy Butler fabrics!

Richard Healey said...

Thanks for chance to win I am follow and read your blog.

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com

Marcia W. said...

The colors and embroidery in your LMS Birdie Stitches quilt are wonderful. I dragged my mother in to look at it on the monitor too! LOL I saw how it was machine quilted and will feel emboldened to mix visible machine work with my embroidery. Your blog is delightful to read.

Karen said...

You have made some really nice things! I love your spiral table runner!

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Wow, I love all three items you are giving away, but especially the first and second. I believe that fabric just might be vintage (20+ years old) as it takes me back to my childhood.
Mrs.Hearts
www.busyhandsquilts.blogspot.com

Kathy H said...

I have enjoyed reading your posts. Your birdie block quilt turned out very cute. I have my blocks done but haven't put the quilt together yet. You have inspired me to finish mine too.

Kathy said...

Very nice fabrics here! Thanks for offering them!

Trish said...

The fabrics are great! thanks.

sandyandcosmo said...

I love browsing around your blog! Thanks for the giveaway.

Cherise said...

Thanks for the great giveaway! Have a Happy Day! :)

Maureen Hayes said...

If it doesn't stop raining where I live I think I am going to start to mold. . . LOL! how's that for a comment?

Seriously, I would love to win that first bundle of fabric!!

My contact info is: scrapgirl1467 (at) yahoo (dot)

Thanks for participating!

becky said...

I am a follower of your site.I have been known to get absorbed in to reading you posts etc.and tend to forget things like family around me I really like you spicy spiral table runner its very pretty. thank-you for the give away chance and good luck to all.Becky
derry04@yahoo.com

Shayla Sharp said...

Nice to stop by and say hi again! I still love that pillow!

Anonymous said...

I've been a follower of yours for some time now. I love browsing around your blog.
smcintosh12(at)gmail(dot)com

Deb said...

I love the Amy Butler fabric!

Anonymous said...

That spiral table runner is really amazing. Love that Amy Butler fabric. Thanks so much for the chance to win.

jeifner said...

That Authentic Merry Go Round is gorgeous, well done.

June D said...

Always fun to visit your blog, although I just now clicked to be an official follower. Please put my name in the hat for your drawing. Thanks!

Cheryl said...

I love your blog and quilts. I have been a follower for a few weeks.

C_kaminsky(at)yahoo(dot)com

Tie Dye Diva said...

I love your use of color and contrast! Thanks for the chance to win.

Denise said...

I love all the fabrics you picked. Thanks for the giveaway!

Deb said...

Hi Mary! I've seen your name around blogland a lot. I'll enjoy looking around your blog. Thanks for the giveaway.

Anonymous said...

You do beautiful work. Thanks for the chance to win!

Brenda said...

Oh!!! I'd really like to win that number 1 prize package! They're beautiful!

Sangeetha said...

thanks and have a great weekend

Dianne said...

Wonderful fabric and your quilts are beautiful.