This little quilt has been in the works for a long time. Here is where you may have first seen it in April 2011!!
The pattern is Brocante, a Schnibbles pattern by Miss Rosie's Quilt Company.
The fabric is all Dolce by Tanya Whelan for Free Spirit.
This fabulous quilting is by Mary of Quilt Hollow!
How much does this quilting add to the quilt?
One outdoor shot, but the rain is coming and going today so this photo is not as bright as in real life:
Thanks for stopping by! I'm working on the binding for another Schnibbles and maybe finished another little dress!



25 readers left a comment:
The quilt and the quilting are equally beautiful! Great job!
Stunning!!! Absolutely stunning!
Absolutely divine quilt Mary xo
Beautiful quilt! You are a busy gal!
The quilting really highlights the beautiful fabric choice. Very very pretty.
Love it! Love it! Love it!
So pretty and summery!
Beautiful quilt Mary!!!! Love the fresh fabrics, and the quilting is divine.
So pretty and the quilting makes it pop!
Super lovely quilt with beautiful quilting. I really like how you photographed it.
What a beautiful quilt. The colors look wonderful together. And what's not to love about Mary's wonderful quilting.
That is so pretty. Mary did an awesome job too.
This is such a beautiful quilt! GREAT job!
Absolutely charming quilt - so fresh and lovely!
Hugs,
Tatyana
Mary, as always, it's gorgeous! I love it! Great quilting again, but a great base to put it on. You finish so much. Your timelines are no time for me! LOL! I have projects that are YEARS in the making! haha!
What a beautiful quilt. I really like your color combination. Yes, the great quilting adds a lot to this quilt.
I love it all over again. Thank you for allowing me to play.
That's so pretty! :0)
Sew, sew pretty.
Oh, this is so pretty! I love the solid you chose to go with Dolce!
Both the quilt and the quilting are gorgeous!! Love it!
P
That is beautiful - both the quilt and the quilting.
Most times the quilting is what makes the quilt just sing. It is beautiful.
A great modern quilt - my style these days, I love it!
Hugs - Lurline♥
PS - I loved it way back before qudilting!
I love this quilt! Just wondering how you numbered your comments...?
Post a Comment