I made some small stuff over the weekend and today.
Just finished my "Milk Money Coin Purse" and love it:
Michelle from I like orange, too! had a tutorial on her blog and then made up a few kits. I snatched this one up right away because of the great fabric combination but just found time to make it.
Here is the interior:
It's about 3" high by 4" wide at the bottom. Fun to make and it will be fun to use. Thanks Michelle.
++++++++
Over the weekend, I made little "May Day" gifties for my Mom, Sisters and SIL's:
Tissue Holders for everyone!
All the fabric from scraps!
(Does any of this fabric look familiar Terri?)
I still needed one for my daughter and me:
+++++++++
On Saturday I received my Something From Nothing Mini swap package:
Look at this beauty I received from Shannon at Pieceful Kwilter!!!
That little letter on the left is a needle holder shaped like a small letter....cute!
Thank you Shannon!



33 readers left a comment:
you very welcome!
ENJOY!
Love your small stuff!
You have been busy and I soooo love the purse....
Now that is a super cute coin holder! And the mini quilt you received... so pretty! I like the tissue packet covers too. They do make cute little gifts to give.
ha ha ha it all looks familiar. Glad that you can use them:)
Love everything that you made it's perfect! I really want to learn how to make those purses to.
CUTE coin purse! I've never worked with a frame. I need to find a tutorial for the tissue holders. What great gifts for Moms. LOVE your swap gift.
I love the coin purse...I really want to make one! Thanks for the link to the tutorial...I'm going to bookmark this for after market!
I love all your small projects. They are beautiful!!
Love all you sewed Mary....lovely purse and thanks for the link for the tutorial....I am off to check it out :) Hugs Vicki
Lots of fun little gifts :-)
Hi Mary! Oh my goodness, I just LOVE your "Milk Money" coin purse. I can definitely see why you snatched up that kit...so cute! And all of your tissue cozies....those will be much appreciated gifts for sure. Don't you just love making those...so fun, easy and fast! And lastly, that "Something from Nothing" swap you received from Shannon is just adorable!
XOXO,
Cyndi
I have been wanting to make one of those little purses for sooo long! Was there a tut on it? Where did you get the supplies Mary? I love the tissue holders that you made... now if only I was so thoughtful to have made those for all the women that will be at my house Mother's day.
Those are great. I wish she had more kits. Good score!
The tissue holders remind me that I want to try to make one larger to hold kitchen napkins. Ours just sit on the table and it's so ugly.
Oh, I love the little coin purse!
I love your Milk Money Coin Purse. The fabrics are great!
Lots of gorgeous things on your post today Mary..Love the coin purse..and the mini quilt..
Julia ♥
Look at that cute mini quilt...what a great package, right? Lucky you. and I love your coin purse, so cute. I am such a sucker for all things bag oriented. Those tissue holders came out really cute....how fun.
Hooray for little things, I love the frame purse and the tissue holders.
What a lovely post, plenty of gorgeous eye candy! Love the purse, and the tissue holders, and the little quilt!!!! xo
Hello busy lady. Love all your projects. Very cute coin purse. Lovely May day gifts for kleenex holders. Great ideas.
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Cute! That sums it up. That's a lot of tissue :). Love the little purse.
Well you have been very very busy. I love how you photographed your projects. Very creative.
Great little quilt you got from Shannon.
Wow...I sure enjoyed my show and share here today! You've been busy!!
Wonderful small stuff. The coin purse is adorable.
Your milk money coin purse is adorable! But i have to tell you my cousin and i fell in luv with the pillow you did in Pure ... we just ordered the fabric to make postage stamp quilts ... and a pillow like yours with the scraps ... thanks for the great idea!!
Love your coin purse and cute gift.
Oh, what a lovely post!! Your little coin purse is adorable! It looks so big but I could see by the post it's sitting on ...... not so. Your "something from nothing" swap item is really gorgeous! And all those tissue holders in all those pretty fabrics!!! Just beeeeautiful!!!
You've been busy too! I'm not sure when you and some other bloggers sleep? Your coin purse is Darling! Oh and your swap gift, what cute colors and quilting!
Love those colorful tissue holders. I have two of them. I keep one in my purse and one in my sewing bag. I like your coin purse as well. Great colors.
love the tissue savers...Mary you are sew good...you should be a guest again and show these great projects...
oh that quilt is just adorable and i LOVE the way she quilted it. lucky you.
that coin purse is just adorable! was it hard to make???
I always meant to make some of those tissue holders, yours are just so cute, what nice presents
Kathie
I have several kits. I gotta make these. Maybe when market gets over?
That little coin purse is so cute! Love it.
Post a Comment