Can't believe it's time for another quilt festival.
This time I would like to show one of my favorite quilts I made last year:
This is Authentic Merry Go Round. The fabric is Authentic by Sweetwater and the quilt pattern is Merry Go Round by American Jane.
I hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I enjoyed making it.
Thanks again to Amy for putting this fun festival together and all the great sponsors. Click HERE to go see all the other quilts!










69 readers left a comment:
Love the hexie quilt!! Truly a winner!
You need such pricision with this pattern, something that I don't have. I love the binding!
This is so lovely. And I like the almost monochromatic color scheme.
You did a wonderful job mixing the colors in this quilt. It's beautiful.
What a lovely colour scheme.
It's a beauty! Thanks for showing the close-up quilting. I like the way you finished the edges, following the hexagon shapes.
Seriously amazing, LOVE it!!
love, love, love this!
I love this quilt! I think this is what first attracted me to your blog because you had it as a header. It's fantastiC!
Fabulous quilt! I love the hexie design, and the colors you used! Very nicely done!
Oh, I like this! I'm going to have to try this pattern out some day.
Very striking! Love the colors.
It's great. Lovely quilting too!
This a perfect quilt for you...Merry Go Round! I have this pattern and plan one day to do my own...I LOVE your black/white/green palette! Looks great!
That's such a beautiful quilt. I love the subtle colors. And the quilting -- too pretty!
This is certainly a stunning quilt! The fabrics work so well with the design. It looks great!!
Great pattern and lovely colours! Some pretty nice quilting going on there as well.
This is fantastic!
My favourite too, I love everything about this one.
Just beautiful, I love the colours of this quilt.
Julia ♥
I can see why its a fav, absolutely gorgeous quilt Mary! xo
Ooh. Love this quilt. Notvcolors I'd have chosen but just might have to do something like this for my daughter in law--or myself i think now! Lovely fabrics and the pattern is stunning. Quilting is so beautiful whole thing is so great. Thanks for sharing and have a great day
Its a wonderful quilt. So cool and elegant.
It's fabulous. I love it.
Gorgeous and very calming and grounding to me. Love it.
Love these fabrics, and just a lovely quilt!
Mary, this Sweetwater hexagon quilt is...sweet! Really, you did a great job.
I wish I was patient enough to be so precise! Such a great quilt.
Using these fabrics make thi quilt look so different! I love it!!!
I just love everything about this quilt!
once again a beautiful quilt! Love hexagons, thanks for sharing this one!
Wow Mary, this is certainly a very stunning quilt! Great job!
Love this pattern. And the quilting? To die for! Thanks for sharing!
Authentic looks stunning in this Pattern, I've just finished a Baby Quilt in Authentic and have fallen in love with it all over again!
This is a fabulous quilt - love the quilting - and you picked the best name for it!
What a beautiful palette, but all those seams to match!
This a such a fabulous quilt!! Authentic was such a great range and this pattern is perfect for it. I love the quilting too!
Great quilt! I love that fabric line too.
That is a fantastic pattern. Your points all line up so nicely too. Authentic is one of my favorite lines. I've got to make a quilt out of my stash of it soon. Thanks for the inspiration!
Your quilt is stunning the Authentic looks fabulous in this design. I love it!
Mary this quilt is absolutely brilliant. Love it. Fantastic use of prints and colors. Inspirational. Yes, I want to make one just like it.
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
omg its gorgeous,,,I adore this fabric!!!!!!
Beautiful and I love the quilting.
quilthexle loves the hexie quilt ;-)) sorry, couldn't resist the pun! wonderful quilt!
A good choice for the quilt festival. I really like the colors you used. The punch of the green really catches my eye.
I loved this quilt the first time I saw it and still do . thanks for sharing it again.
Glad you have been following along with me on my trip.
Love this quilt! You did an amazing job and I love the binding too!
Jennifer :)
What a great quilt!! This colorway is so unusual, but so effective. Great job!
Mary this is a fantastic quilt! I'm sort of partial to those beautiful fabrics and collected some yardage myself. I hope whatever I make comes out as nice as your quilt. By the way is that a pattern or did you design it yourself? Thanks As if I don't have enough hexes to work on.
Fab! Love how you bound the top and bottom too!
That is one beautiful quilt! I love the edges and the binding. Very cool!
What a striking quilt! This really caught my eye. Love your quilting details. Beautiful.
Mary, I love the colors in this quilt. Well, I also love the design and the quilting and the fabrics in general. It is a fantastic quilt!!!
Absolutely beautiful quilt, love authentic. Love it!
me wants this.
in the worst way.
:)
Great design and I like the colours.
I so enjoyed seeing this quilt the first time and am happy to see it again! Great entry for the Festival.
What a great design and I love how you did it in Authentic.
Hi Mary! Love your quilt, it's so pretty. :)
Stupenda, davvero....
Ciao
Mary,
What a nice version of this design- I do love the Merry go round pattern and have often thought about making it - oh so many wonderful patterns to choose from and never enough time to quilt.
Enjoy the festival.
Regards,
Anna
Great colors and a fun pattern. Beautiful quilt!
Georgeous use of color and the pattern is just stunning, love it!
This is gorgeous! One of my favorite lines and you have created such a beautiful quilt with it!
Gorgeous!!! And I just love the quilting on it. You did a beautiful job.
That looks amazing!
I really like this pattern and the Authentic fabric line...is this pattern difficult?
I love your quilt. I featured it on my blog today.
Wow! Your quilt is fantastic, elegant! Beautifull work!
Post a Comment