Tutorials

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Afternoon Walk

Here are the phone camera photos I took while walking around my MIL's neighborhood this afternoon:
If you look midway up on the second palm tree from the left on the following photo, you will see a great horned owl and it's baby in the nest!  Click on it to zoom in and you will see the lighter colored baby with big dark eyes.
Hope you had a wonderful day.

10 readers left a comment:

SewCalGal said...

Beautiful. Looks like you had a wonderful walk. I do hope you had a Happy Easter.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Betsy said...

great photos Mary. Our palm trees are trying to recover from the frost.

Pat said...

What fun to see that mama and baby owl!!! Thanks for sharing.

Zlaty said...

Beautiful Pictures! Thank you for sharing!

Carrie P. said...

Spring has sprung!

imquilternity said...

Gorgeous photos!!

Janet said...

Lovely photos, I had to look hard for the owls but I found them, aren't they well camouflaged?

Kim D. said...

Great photo's and fun to see the owl's. Thanks for sharing. I occasionally see owl's in the Palm trees in California when we traveled there in our RV.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Those owls were hiding! I had a tough time but I did find them; eventually! Hope you had a lovely holiday!

Unknown said...

It looks like your MIL might live in AZ?? Yes, I zoomed in an saw the owl. Boy, you really had too be on the look out for this one!!