Mary it is great
Nice fabric for that purse. I see you won one of the prizes in Kelly's I Have a Notion month-long giveaway........congratulations!!!
It is going to be fabulous!
It seems to be very beautiful.Good luck with the rest if your work with it.Ulla
That is such a great little bag! Very elegant :)
Beautiful fabric! Great start. I can't wait to see the finished project.
Classy!
That's a beautiful bag Mary!! Love your fabric selection.
I like the way you centered the fabric design. Such a sophisticated look!
I am loving it! I may have to go buy that pattern.
Lookin' good...congrats on the IHAN win!!
This will be a smashing bag :))
Oh wow! Stunning!
Looking good, Mary!
That is just about the most darling bag I have seen...LOVE what you did with the fabric pattern, so GREAT!!! Bags are just not my thing, I admit, I don't enjoy making them and they never seem to turn out as good as others....so, I must admire yours!
Post a Comment
15 readers left a comment:
Mary it is great
Nice fabric for that purse. I see you won one of the prizes in Kelly's I Have a Notion month-long giveaway........congratulations!!!
It is going to be fabulous!
It seems to be very beautiful.Good luck with the rest if your work with it.Ulla
That is such a great little bag! Very elegant :)
Beautiful fabric! Great start. I can't wait to see the finished project.
Classy!
That's a beautiful bag Mary!! Love your fabric selection.
I like the way you centered the fabric design. Such a sophisticated look!
I am loving it! I may have to go buy that pattern.
Lookin' good...congrats on the IHAN win!!
This will be a smashing bag :))
Oh wow! Stunning!
Looking good, Mary!
That is just about the most darling bag I have seen...LOVE what you did with the fabric pattern, so GREAT!!! Bags are just not my thing, I admit, I don't enjoy making them and they never seem to turn out as good as others....so, I must admire yours!
Post a Comment