I would love to know how you made the towel and what material you used. I had this type of things for my girls and loved them for bath time. The placemats are cut and fine as they are - you asked, lol.
Yes, please pass along the hooded towel instructions. That would make a great baby gift! And I LOVE the gnome fabric that you used for the placemats. Where did you get it???
6 readers left a comment:
Very productive sew-in for you. Now...of course, you know we will want to see a photo of little Audrey wrapped up in her new hooded towel!!!
I would love to know how you made the towel and what material you used. I had this type of things for my girls and loved them for bath time. The placemats are cut and fine as they are - you asked, lol.
Yes, please pass along the hooded towel instructions. That would make a great baby gift! And I LOVE the gnome fabric that you used for the placemats. Where did you get it???
Your bath set is lovely. I, too, would love instructions for it. Love the gnome placemats. That fabric is so cute!!!
Those placemats are cute!!
Where did you get that gnome fabric? OMG soooo cute!!!
Post a Comment