Tutorials

Friday, May 24, 2013

Starburst Pillow Tutorial

I made a pillow of this design a few years ago for Pillow Talk Swap and was asked a few times for a tutorial.  Today I am a guest blogger for Julie of Intrepid Thread and you can find my tutorial HERE:


Please let me know if you have any questions and I would love to see a photo if you make a Starburst!

17 readers left a comment:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Hooray!! I'm going to go check it out now.

Bev said...

Wow! I'm going to make one! I love that!
Thanks so much!

Cheery wave from
Bev

Anonymous said...

I like it...but doesn't go with a thing here. I easily see my future DIL swooning over this!

Jean said...

Great tutorial and cute pillow!

Live a Colorful Life said...

So pretty, Mary! I was able to (very briefly) meet Julie last week. That was cool.

Janet said...

You make the best pillows, I'm still swooning over your clamshell one but I love this equally. Thanks for the great tutorial.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I sooo love that pillow! I am heading over now!

Marcia W. said...

This is a lovely pillow, as is the clamshell. Thanks for the tutorial.

Shayla Sharp said...

Happy dancin' my way to the fabric stash! Thanks for posting a tutorial for us!

3girls said...

great pillow, will make one

Mary said...

cool pillow!

Mama Pea said...

Very cool that you are guest blogging for Julie! Great pillow!

CitricSugar said...

Great tutorial!! And thank you - I've been looking for an off-centre square dresden for a while and this is perfect…!

mascanlon said...

Just love these colors and the off center approach to a traditional piece!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic - I love this design and the colours you have chosen.

Kris from Duke Says Sew What said...

Love it! Going to look at the tute now!

Carrie P. said...

Love it. Off to see the tutorial.