This is a great pattern. I made mine out of a stack of Early Bird by Cosmo Cricket for Andover Fabric that I had in my stash.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
With so many giveaways going on during the Sew Mama Sew spring giveaway day, you may not have noticed something incredible that I won from Wendi of prsd4tim2.
Wendi's photo
Yes, she made a Weekender Bag from the Amy Butler pattern, my name was drawn and I received it last week.
Thank you again Wendi - I love it!!



19 readers left a comment:
Love those!
Cheery wave!
Bev
Fabulous win. Love your fabric choices for Apple Cider.
Great bags! Congrats on the win!
WOW! what a great bag you won. congrats!
love the one you made too.
Love the tote you made as well as the one you won!
Wow is right! Love! Congrats on the win!
Congrats on winning the weekender bag. Also, your tote bag is too cute. Love it!
Post bags are great Mary.
What a lovely win, and your bag looks good too.
Your bag is so lovely!
Congratulations on your win :)
Hugs,
Tatyana
Love the fabrics you have chosen for the Jane Market Bag and congratulations for your weekender ;-)
LOVE the bags - and that Amy Butler bag....sigh!
Very cute tote bag and I love the bag that you won!
Great tote! And how lucky you are to win a weekender bag. Making that is not an easy task!
Wow that is a great win! That bag looks like a beast to make. You are so lucky!
I saw you are going to be featured on The Intrepid Thread tomorrow. I can't wait to see your tutorial! Congrats!!!
I DID see that you won that beautiful bag. Congratulations. I also like the great tote that you made.
WOW!! What a WIN! The giveaway fairies were on your side that day! Your Apple Cider Market tote is very cute. I could use a tote that size.
Congrats on your win! The bag you made is just great! How fun to test patterns like that.
Post a Comment