Tutorials

Monday, November 12, 2012

U R Priceless Blog Hop

UR Priceless Blog Hop

Today is my day (and the last day) of the UR Priceless Blog Hop!!

Here is my coin purse creation:

And here is the back:

I've made a few others over the past year that I'd like to show you too:
This one is EPP using the Hope Valley line of fabric.  It was a swap gift.

Another style I made last summer.

And these three I made as gifts last Christmas.

Go visit and comment on everyone on the following list that are in today's blog hop and you will be inspired!  You will also be entered into the overall drawing at Sew We Quilt.


Day 7 - Nov. 13

Julia P
Tina
Dachsies With Moxie
Marci Girl Designs
The Sunflower Patch
Wish upon a star
Mary on Lake Pulaski
Greco Mara
Linda M
Mack and Mabel
Dreaming in Patchwork
Judith Handmade Treasures
Kaydie
Caesarea Scrappers
Patchouli Moon Studio

Sew.Darn.Quilt.
Sew We Quilt

75 readers left a comment:

Mommarock said...

Oh those pear shaped ones... AWESOME!!

memmens said...

These are super - well done

Pat Converse said...

Super cute!

Joyce said...

So adorable...love the pear pattern too!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

CUTE! I have been debating getting that pattern. I have a bunch of purse frames but I don't think they are right size for the pattern. I tried to make these once and failed... miserably.

Pauline said...

You made some sweet purses, they look great, I like the pearshaped very much. Thanks for showing new and earlier work!

JudyCinNC said...

Can't pick a favorite one - they are just so wonderful. Do love the pear shape. Judy C

B Greene said...

What adorable fabric of the little children! Love these!

Brenda said...

I love the little children on the first purse. so cute!
hulseybg at gmail dot com

Agnes B. Bullock said...

Love thses!

Frederika said...

These er fantastic. Love them

carla said...

Hi!! AW!!! I love the little children on this fabric!!! Too sweet!!! They are all very pretty!!! Thank You

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

I really like your purses, especially the pear shapes ones.

Marci Girl said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all, great job. Some of the best of the blog hop in my opinion!

Linda said...

I LOVE those little pears! How adorable is that!!!!

Anna said...

What cute little pouches! Makes me want to make one... or a dozen? This has been a great blog hop :)

Gill said...

Fabulous purses Mary!
Thanks for sharing!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Darling, especially the first one!

sew.darn.quilt said...

Very creative:)

Needled Mom said...

Very cute, Mary. I love the ones with the little leaves.

randi--i have to say said...

Such cute little bags! I need to pull out my purse frames and make one!!!

Jocelyn said...

Very very cute!

Annie said...

Great coin traps, Mary!

Britt-Inger said...

I love love your purses, but most of all the pear shaped.
Thanks for sharing

Live a Colorful Life said...

They are all so cute but the pear-shaped ones at the bottom--amazing!

LJ said...

Your little ones look adorable on the purse. I love the chubby look of this UR Priceless pattern. I really enjoyed seeing the others that you made, too. Those pear-shaped ones are very cute. Thanks for sharing.

krislovesfabric said...

Love your projects, especially enjoyed the pears!

Beth said...

I love your fabrics! Thanks for sharing.

Laura said...

Love your purses!! The pears are adorable!

Mack and Mabel said...

Great purses. Thanks for sharing

Judy B said...

Love all the shapes of your little coin purses! Thank you for sharing.

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

I love your new coin purse. The fabric is darling and perfect for this project. Thanks for including pictures of the one you have made during the last year. They are lovely!

Nanette Merrill said...

Yours is the cutest one I've seen.

Wendy said...

Your purse is so sweet, I love the little children!

Anonymous said...

Love the fabric you used for the blog hop one and your other purses too. Those pear ones are really sweet and I'm sure whoever received them loved them.

Anonymous said...

Love the fabric you used for the blog hop one and your other purses too. Those pear ones are really sweet and I'm sure whoever received them loved them.

Missy Shay said...

I love those pears, what a unique idea!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

That is the sweetest fabric that you chose for your coin purse!!! And I love your pear shaped ones!!!

Blessings & Aloha!
I am home from visiting our first little grandbaby! Wish I could have stayed longer! But I am trying now to catch up with all the wonderful posts on this blog hop. Yay! I am caught up now, so am here with my visit!

Trudi said...

It's such a lovely purse! Very creative!

MoeWest said...

I love the purse you made for this hop! The fabric is so cute. The purses you made earlier are all lovely as well. The pear shape is unique.

DonnaJ said...

They are all very nice...the little children are my favorite

Sallie said...

I love the one with the children on it and the pear shaped ones! Great job!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What fun little purses...thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

HI THE PEAR SHAPED ONES ARE SO NEAT!
THANKS FOR SHARING!

msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

Mara said...

Wow, your a real purse maker, so much experience, they all look great!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Rosemary B here:
Love your little purses all of them, Lovely colors, great fabric choices
Thank you for sharing your creativity

Rebeckah Austin said...

It's a small world! LOVE!

Mama Pea said...

Mary, this is SO CUTE!

Hey, in Minnesota next summer, will you give me a tutorial on making one of these? I would love to learn!

Karen said...

Great selection of fabrics for all your coin purses. Love them!

Carrie P. said...

I knew when I saw your name on the list your little purses would be great and I was right. Love them all.

Sue said...

Great purses! Your choice of fabric was wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

gpc said...

They are adorable!

Grammasheri said...

I see you have had some prior experience making coin purses Mary! The fabric on the first one...the one with the children...is so sweet! All of the purses are exceptionsl and the pear-shaped ones are nicely designed too. Wonderful!

Debi said...

Lovely purses. Thanks for sharing!

Corrie said...

Mary, How darling are all of those! Super cute.

Sheila said...

They are all adorable but I especially love the pear shape .

CeLynn said...

They are all beautiful little purses! I especially like the three shaped like pears,too cute.

Sparky said...

every one of them a treat...yes with all the goodness you stitch into everything...

ThreadCatcher said...

Great purses. They are all adorable, but the pear shaped ones are my favorite. Thanks for sharing.

Heidi said...

LOVE those!! The pair ones are my favorite. Is that a pattern? Where do you get the clasps? Talk to me.

Maria Kievit said...

Love the pear shaped ones, and the ones with the kids on them. thanks for sharing.

Allison said...

such a sweet print you chose for your UR Priceless purse :)

Vickie said...

Love your little bags! The pear shaped ones are adorable, where did you find the pattern for those?

Scrapbook-ChickADoodle said...

Very sweet purses. The children on the first one are adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Joanne said...

These are adorable! Thanks for sharing your creations with us today.

artsycraftsyivy said...

Love them, especially the first one! Where do you get the patterns for them?

Bobbie said...

love the international kids and those pears are adorable!

Anita said...

Love all of your adorable purses! I especially like how you fussy cut the little pictures...very cute :)

♥Duff said...

wow, I knew i was in for treat but thsoe pears are absolutely....delicious!
Is that the Heather Bailey pattern?

Sinta Renee said...

They are all so darn cute Mary! You got me started on one last year. I love it, but it doesn't look any where as nice as yours! I just love how each one has it's own personality... or purse-anality! ha

Purple Pam said...

Your purses are great. Cannot decide which is my favorite since I like them all!

Happy Thanksgiving

Katherine said...

Wow! I love your line-up of sweet coin purses, Mary. Beautifully done!

amy smart said...

Mary, those purses are ADORABLE. Esp those pear ones! So, so sweet.

Dandelion Quilts said...

How adorable! Love the shape!

Tatkis said...

Wonderful purses, so cute!

Hugs,
Tatyana