Tutorials

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Schoolhouse Tunic

I did some more garment sewing:

The pattern is Schoolhouse Tunic by Sew Liberated and the fabric is Liberty of London Tana Lawn.

Our quilt guild had a mini workshop during our meeting the other day and I made this teenie yoyo tree ornament.

Maybe I'll find time to make a few more before Christmas.

Little grandson Vince took a nap on my lap when we babysat last weekend.
He is growing up so fast.

Big sister Audrey was off to see the play Little Red Riding Hood with Mom and Dad.
 

15 readers left a comment:

Deborah said...

I love your tunic! One of these days I'm going to try garment sewing! Adorable grandchildren.....they make life so sweet.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

What sweet faces! Your tunic is fab. Love it. The mini yo-yo tree is very cute as well. Hope all is well with you, Mary!

Bev said...

Your grand-babies are just so cute! They could model for GAP! Love the garments you are doing!

Cheery wave!
Bev

Mary said...

Wonderful Mary! I am curious - did you like the fit of the Schoolhouse Tunic? Oh my, the baby is so cute! And Audrey is just adorable.

Linda said...

How adorable they both are!!!
I love the little yo-yo Christmas tree. What a great idea!

Needled Mom said...

Ausrey looks pretty excited to be off on her own. I'll bet she loved the play too.

Cute tunic! I wonder why they call it a Schoolhouse tunic.

Betsy said...

wow Mary, I remember when Audrey was born. It does seem just like the other day.

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

Gorgeous tunic Mary, I love the colour and fabric you have chosen. Lovely to see the Grandkids! xo

randi--i have to say said...

Very nice tunic! I love the fabric you chose.

Cute kiddos!

Mama Pea said...

I like your tunic! Let's see it on you! ;-) Audrey is so precious. I just adore her!

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Very pretty tunic and it looks so comfortable(really important to me)! You have such beautiful grandchildren. They look like sweethearts too.

Carrie P. said...

I love that tunic.
oh, the grandkids are so sweet.

antique quilter said...

they both are adorable and wow they are getting big!
nice tunic, love the fabric choice.
Kathie

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh my they are so adorable. I love the tunic. I have fabric and a pattern to make myself a tunic. I need to do that!

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

Love the sleeping baby picture! My youngest grandbaby is 9 months old so no more napping in grandma's arms. Sigh.