Tutorials

Monday, August 6, 2012

Miscellaneous

If you've read my blog for long, you know my sewing includes more than quilts and today is no exception.  I've been working on a few quilts without finishing them, so they will be shown later.

First:

This great tutorial was found at Sew Mama Sew and uses a t-shirt for the skirt!  I made two skirts out of one mans t-shirt!  The top is Ed Emberley Happy Drawing Scratchy Scribble Curly Scribble from Cloud 9 fabrics.  Excellent instructions in the tutorial from Marie.

+++++

We babysat Alice on Saturday and she was wearing the reversible romper I made her:

She was an angel the whole evening!  So fun.

++++++

Bonus photo:

Audrey got to hold a kitty at the family reunion.  Her smile tells how much she enjoyed it!!

9 readers left a comment:

Dianne Mitzel said...

precious girls, love the outfits on each of them..girls and kittens just go together..

Impera Magna said...

Is there anything sweeter than granddaughters? Yours are adorable!

I made doll clothes for my DD back in the day... and my granddaughters are playing with them and the dolls today. Mebbe I should make a few more outfits for the dolls...

Vroomans' Quilts said...

What sweet photos, so cute.

Needled Mom said...

Oh my....look at that precious smile. She did enjoy the kitty. It looks like you had a good time watching that cute little doll.

Mama Pea said...

Okay (1) Audrey is the most adorable thing ever, especially in that adorable dress, (2) How could Alice be anything but an angel in that romper you made?, and (3) I love that AG Doll dress. You can sew one of those for Elsa any time you want! LOL!

Dandelion Quilts said...

What beautiful girls!

Sheri Howard said...

I love photos of children and kittens or puppies the looks on their faces are PRICELESS! Thanks for sharing.

Deborah said...

Aren't these the most precious, adorable girls!! And I adore the dotted romper!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Adorable grandbabies and very well dressed too! Same with the doll. Doll clothes are fiddly to make.