That is so cute!! I love the added critters.
Super cute! I love the yellow lilies and their barely distinguishable shades of yellow.
That is adorable! And I love the added cuteness of the embroidered critters!XOXO,Cyndi
All I'm seeing is a black square :(
There is a lot of detail in this little quilted piece of art. Glorious. Quilted Bliss...
Adorable. Love the special little details.
How fun is that? Lucky you!Smiles,Kelly
very cute. i noticed those little bug first off.
It's wonderful! Very nice :-)
oh its just adorable, enjoy it!Kathie
Very cute and the embroidery is a wonderful touch!
It's a beauty!
Fun, fun.
Post a Comment
13 readers left a comment:
That is so cute!! I love the added critters.
Super cute! I love the yellow lilies and their barely distinguishable shades of yellow.
That is adorable! And I love the added cuteness of the embroidered critters!
XOXO,
Cyndi
All I'm seeing is a black square :(
There is a lot of detail in this little quilted piece of art. Glorious. Quilted Bliss...
Adorable. Love the special little details.
How fun is that? Lucky you!
Smiles,
Kelly
very cute. i noticed those little bug first off.
It's wonderful! Very nice :-)
oh its just adorable, enjoy it!
Kathie
Very cute and the embroidery is a wonderful touch!
It's a beauty!
Fun, fun.
Post a Comment