Tutorials

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Planning for Friday Night Sew In


I have lots to work on for Friday Night Sew-In.


First, I'll start with a little dress using this pattern:

using this fabric:
 And then I need to get going on Doll Quilt 12 swap.  I have a plan.

Go check out the Sew-In!  It's lots of fun.

10 readers left a comment:

Nicole said...

What an adorable pattern! Can't wait to see the dress when you finish it.

Mama Pea said...

Have fun, Mary! That dress pattern and the fabric is so cute. I can't wait to see it.

Stephanie

Janet said...

The dress pattern is a cute one and will be just great for your summer. I hope you have a lovely stitchy weekend.

Karen said...

That's a darling little dress. Looking forward to seeing the end result!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I almost bought those fabrics in FQs yesterday. Instead I bought the orange candy one... along with a few others. :) Happy FNSI! I signed up and I HOPE to have the energy to do something in the sewing room tonight.

Rebeckah Austin said...

Super cute!!! I love that fabric!

Sammy said...

Adorable, I can't wait to see the project complete

Dandelion Quilts said...

That dress will be cute!

Val said...

Oh this is so cute!! Well, I had a plan too but it didn't go like it was suppose to!!! But all you can do is laugh. I love the FNSI!

Nanette Merrill said...

I really need to get back into it and make stuff for my granddaughters. This is such a cute pattern. I used to have tons of kwik sew patterns when I sewed for my kids. Now I wish I had saved them. Fun stuff.