Tutorials

Sunday, March 11, 2012

March Two's Company Bee Block

I was on a roll with finishing the February block (late) for Jackie in the Two's Company Bee
so I decided to keep going and finish Mary B.'s block for March EARLY!

I have to say that Mary B. came up with a brilliant block and color scheme for this two color bee!  I love it and wish I had a quilt out of these same blocks.  AND it was so fun to make too!

 I really can't wait to see Mary B's finished quilt.  This block will go in the mail tomorrow.

16 readers left a comment:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Bear Paw block is an old favorite -- love it in these shades of blue.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I loveeeee the fabrics you chose!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh yes - I agree - great old block with just the perfect fabric/color.

Carrie P. said...

more great fabrics in that block too.

Mama Pea said...

As I commented on the other blog....pure perfection, Mary! Wow! So awesome!

SewCalGal said...

Really beautiful Mary.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

Beautiful block, I love the colors :)

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

such a beautiful block. You have a way with color.

Needled Mom said...

Beautiful!

Janet said...

It's a beauty of a block, I've always loved bears paw.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Oh I really like this one. Very crisp and fresh looking with the blues.

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Lovely block! Love the fabrics.

Unknown said...

Wow, it looks great! I am still waiting on the fabric from Mary can't wait to start it!

Terry said...

I love that block! I'd love to have a whole quilt of them too! :0)

Mama Spark said...

Glad you are home! Looks like you have been busy too. Can't wait to see that pumpkin embroidery all done up.

Nanette Merrill said...

love love this block. congrats to you on being a grandmother again soon, Audrey is going to be a great big sis