We arrived in AZ on Friday. Things were delayed due to TWO root canals - mine!
I worked on embroidery the whole road trip but a not able to show that yet.
Here is what I'm working on now (when we're not out enjoying the weather):
The pattern is Geranium Baskets by Primitive Gatherings.
I did a little pre-work before we hit the road, so it's going pretty well. I hope to have this finished before we head for Texas on Thursday already.



25 readers left a comment:
Hope you are feeling alright. That is going to be gorgeous. :)
Oh, yuck - hate the dentist! Love your new banner look.
very sweet.
Enjoy Texas!!! Be safe!
Welcome to AZ. Enjoy your visit.
Oh, two root canals. Ouch! I think I need another one. Bummer. Expensive, too!
Love what you are working on. Very pretty! Have fun in AZ. I'm jealous!
Wow, two root canals? You sure do know how to have fun, Mary! :o) Hope you're not too sore from that! That table topper(?) is so pretty...I'll look forward to seeing it when it's finished. Have a safe trip, and enjoy yourselves!
XOXO,
Cyndi
Gorgeous!...ouch,,two root canals, Hope it's feeling better.
Julia ♥
Welcome to AZ Mary! Glad you're enjoying our lovely weather...and so sorry you had to start your brief stay here with root canals! Try to remember the weather here and forget the dental work. Happy trails!
Love what you are working on and so glad you are doing OK. Are you just going through the panhandle of Texas? Have fun.
It's looking beautiful so far. I hope you recovered quickly from the dental work.
How nice to escape the Winter weather. Although there hasn't been much Winter so far. Very pretty wool project. Happy Trails...
Two root canals....that is awful! So sorry, but your stitching looks good!
OUCH!!!! You need to enjoy the weather after that!
Oh...two root canals...fun! Your needle work is lovely!
Hi Mary--am new to your site--TWO root canals--if you need a laugh visit my blog and see my first attempt at prepared applique...love your geranium (my fave flower) table topper--sooo cute Julierose
Hope you are fully recovered from the root canal adventure! I love the penny rug you are working on. A friend gave me that pattern a few years ago and I keep meaning to make it. One of these days I'll get to it. :-) Enjoy that AZ warmth!!!
I had a root canal last Thurs., so I feel for your two .....
Now it is time to sit back and enjoy your time in AZ and continue with your projects!
I have to ask... I LOVE little candle mats and all things pretty and wool, but I am intimidated to make anything because I don't know what to do with the wool to make it work. The first time I tried, the edges all fell apart and I couldn't sew the piece down properly. Do you use a special thread? Do you do something to the wool pieces first? I have a wonderful collection of wooly things (including some from the same company as your darling pretty mat here)... Can you give me some pointers on getting started?
I hope you are feeling better! You certainly deserve a vacation! I love your wool project. I just got out a wool Valentine candle mat and I was thinking of doing another wool project. You've inspired me to go check out what Primitive Gatherings has to offer :-)
Hope your feeling well enough to enjoy your fantastic trip to sunshine and warmth!!!
I hope you are feeling better after your root canals. Yuck! Darling wool work you are doing.
Hope you are recovered!
Oh, this wool project is so sweet.
Your work is beautiful!
Two root canals and some geraniums. Looks like smooth sailing from here! Love the Primitive Gatherings geraniums for sure.
Post a Comment