Grand-baby number three is due any day and I decided to let Grandpa choose some fabric for a dress:
The patterns are Grandma Lola's Fat Quarter Dress by Chitter Chatter Designs and Little Londyn Smartie Pants by Megan Miles. The fabric is Love U by Deb Strain for Moda.
Baby is due in a few days and we can't wait!
++++++
Bust My Stash Photo Challenge
Have you stared at your fabric stash and wished that you had the time and energy to cut up your fabric for future projects? AccuQuilt has the answer! Click on the following link to participate: http://on.fb.me/qtyUoq or go to AccuQuilt’s Facebook page and click “Like”. Then go to the ‘Bust My Stash’ tab under their profile picture and upload a picture of your fabric stash. Submit your photo by Friday, July 22nd and you’ll be eligible to win a GO! Mix & Match 12” Starter Set. The photo with the most votes by July 31st wins! Photos will be voted on by viewers and fans of the AccuQuilt Facebook page using the following criteria: relevance, creativity, and originality. Share with your friends during the voting period to increase your odds of winning!
Good Luck!
P.S. Blogger's Quilt Retreat report to follow!




18 readers left a comment:
What a darling little dress! You make such cute things for your grandchildren.
That is a sweet little dress!
awwwww That is so adorable. Grandpa did good!
Those little owls are so cute! Good job Grandpa! :0)
What an adorable outfit...love the fabrics..
Oh my, what a sweet little dress! How adorable that will look on your grandbaby. That is going to make a great story that Grandpa chose the fabric - he has good taste and probably a great stash to select from.
The dress is so sweet. I love that grandpa chose the fabrics!
Grandpa has great taste..so cute!
Pink...looks like it might be a girl?
best wishes for the arrival of the new grandbaby..
Julia ♥
Cute cute cute! Grandpa picked it just right!
That is the cutest little dress I've ever seen! My granddaughter who is 11 months old, would look adorable in a bigger version!
Oh, that dress is adorable. Need to find that pattern to make a dress or two or three for Shaye!
Such a sweet and cute baby clothes :) wonderful!
Best wishes,
Tatyana
I say he made a great choice in fabric!!! Cute outfit.
Beautiful dress Mary, and how cute that Grandpa "helped". Hope all is going well with the new grandbaby. It was great seeing you last weekend!
So cute, Mary! Has the baby been born yet? Can't wait to hear about it! I have been eying the accuquilt every since I got home. Hmmm....My birthday is coming up!
Darling, darling dress! You just kiss that sweet baby when she gets here!
i'd say that grandma made a great choice on the fabric! how fun to be waiting for a grandbabe! hope she shows up soon. :)
oh I love the little dress...and that fabric!!! I made a little quilt for Stella out of it....darling dress!!!!!!
Post a Comment