And the winners are 56 and 103 - Lisa and Kd:
Lisa said:
At &PM here in Md it was 98 degrees F (feels like 103 according to weather.com). We have the AC cranked so cold that Im actually cold and my feet are freezing!
We've been out of the HOT zone, but we still open up all the windows and really cool down the house every morning, then close it up tight! I've taken to ironing out on the back porch with the deer and the birds. Lovely! ~Kd www.KdQuilts.com




8 readers left a comment:
Congrats to the winners!
Congratulations to the 'COOL' winners.
Woo hoo, thanks so much! The decals are cute, fabric is alway awesome, and well, I used to have a pastry brush, not heat resistant, but it seems it ran off with the pizza cutter. LOL, every time we lose something in the house we say "it must be with the pizza cutter". The good news is, I cleaned up my sewing room this weekend (refused to go outside) and found my table runner for June! It landed in the container with batting scraps and no, the pizza cutter was NOT there. :)
Well, its 89 at home right now but only because a storm is brewing. Tomorrow is 92 and by Thursday back up to 97! It cant last forever right? I just love the fall don't you?
Congratulations to both of the lucky winners :)
Congrats to the winners!
Isn't that cheerful! So cute.
The little quilt is adorable!
Oh my did you really say 1/2" squares? I can't imagine.
Congratulations to the lucky winners.
Margaret
congrats to the winners.
Post a Comment