Tutorials

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Block Six of Jelly Roll Quilt Along and other stuff

Here is my 6th block in Pink (in honor of Audrey ):
Look at all the pretty pink fabrics there are in Simple Abundance!
I like it!  

And here is my Mom holding her 31st Great-Grandchild (which happens to be my Granddaughter Audrey)!

 
Audrey is wearing her "Itty Bitty" dress I made her!

And here is the four generation photo:
And while I'm here, a solo shot of Audrey:


And then one of Audrey and her beautiful Mom on our deck:

 Okay, now I'll switch back to sewing blog rather than grand baby blog!

24 readers left a comment:

Nancy said...

oh, but babies are so dang cute... love seeing them...

Marianne Penner said...

A beautiful post, I love generational photos, and your granddaughter is beautiful!

Betsy said...

Baby blogs are good. She is a princess.

imquilternity said...

31 great-grandchildren??? OMG...you are certainly a prolific family. LOL You are so lucky!!

amy smart said...

Sweet pictures. People (esp baby!) and lake!

Anya said...

Grandbabies look wonderful on quilting blogs!

Walden said...

She is adorable!

badlandsquilts said...

Great block and great pics!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Brag away! I love seeing the pictures of Audrey! Your block is very pretty. Pretty in Pink. :)

Darlene B said...

You can show Audrey any time you want! She's gorgeous. And what a blessing for your mom to have 31 great-grandchildren!

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

Proud grandmas are expected to brag! Wonderful pictures and your block is pretty, too:)

Pat said...

Her dress is SO cute and she is just beautiful. I love the 4-generation photo!

Cindy said...

I sort of am enjoying "Grandbaby Blog".

And Mary, I wanted to personally thank you for the May Towel. You've become such a pleasure to get to know.

Hugs and blessings to you and your wonderful family.

Dandelion Quilts said...

Oh, you have to post about her...just too much sweetness. I cannot even imagine 31 grandblessings, that is wonderful. :) Her dress is darling, too.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Never, ever be sorry about your post, what a beautiful family you have, so lucky to have so many wonderful people in your life.
Oh, yes, the block, pretty too!! LOL!!!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

What a precious little one...sewing is good too, of course, but babies are adorable! :)

Just wanted to stop by to thank you for your sweet words about my cards - you're welcome at The Sweetest Petunia anytime!

Janet said...

Wow, that is a lot of Great grandchildren, how wonderful. I'm sure Audrey is going to be tall. Keep bragging, we understand, lol.

Abby and Stephanie said...

That's a lot of great grandchildren! Your mom doesn't look old enough to have that many. Obviously Audrey is showered with love. I like your new block.

Micki said...

It was lovely to see your mom with the latest grand child...What a lovely family!
Micki

Aunt Spicy said...

....ditto the above comments...what an amazing family you have!

Kim said...

31 great grandchildren!
May we all be blessed to see our great grands!
Not likely for me since I didn't become a grandma until 55!
You are so blessed to have the 4 generation picture.....my Mom died before my first grandchild was born.
enjoy that beautiful little Audrey.......what an angel!

Happy sewing and thanks for sharing :0) those wonderful pictures!

Amy Schimler-Safford said...

Happy grandbaby! She is a doll. Lovely to see all the generations together, how special. I see lots of fun little sewing projects in your future.

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

I think you're entitled to brag as much as you like about your adorable granddaughter!
Nina Lise, shamelessly bragging grandma.-)

Nanette Merrill said...

Your block and the baby are beautiful. Congrats.