Tutorials

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Woot woot!!

Finished my Quilt For Kids project which is also a completion for The Charming Guys and Gals Quilt Club!


It's Kung Foo Panda fabric and it turned out so cute.  All washed, soft and crinkly and ready to mail tomorrow.

Sorry about the poor photo from my phone again.  I really need to get a camera.
 

14 readers left a comment:

karen @ badlandsquilts said...

Very cute quilt! And I love your grandbaby counter on the side!

Carol said...

Cute as it can be!

Betsy said...

congratulations on the finish Mary. It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Love it, so happy and bright.

Pat said...

Very nice, Mary!!!

Cindy said...

Mary, you're going to make someone have a BIG BIG smile.

~Laurie~ said...

Thanks for the inspiration - I just received the same material!! Now I need to get to work :)
Laurie

Anina said...

Lovely Mary! Well done!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh it turned out so cute, someone will get to love it!!

Millie said...

Cute and happy. Great job done, Mary!

Micki said...

What a great quilt...you did a wonderful job!
Micki

Carrie P. said...

Very cute!

~Dawn~ said...

Very nice - wonderful job, Mary!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

It looks great - and will make someone really happy! Way to sew Mary!