Tutorials

Sunday, March 14, 2010

March Goals for Charming Guys and Girls Quilt Club

No camera yet, so this will have to be my photo for this post.
My Goals:
  • Binding on Quilts of Valor quilt
  • Start and finish Downy Quilts for Kids quilt
  • complete Authentic Merry Go Round quilt top
That will be about it since I was in Florida for six days this month and will be leaving for Arizona on the 25th.

9 readers left a comment:

Betsy said...

I am sure you will get those done. Can you take some to Arizona to work on?

Pat said...

Why now camera? (You probably told us and I've forgotten.) You will have a busy week or two before you leave for AZ.

Darlene said...

You're going to AZ? Are you coming to see me? :-)

Great March goals, Mary.

Unknown said...

Lots going on! How long will you be in AZ? We are going mid April.

Annelies said...

Best of luck...and I hope to finally post some finished too!!! XX

karen @ badlandsquilts said...

Safe travels & have a good time...Hopefully things will be starting to green up when you get back, this matted grass is rather unattractive (though better than snow!)

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Great projects - can't wait to see them. Hope you have a wonderful time in your travels!

Janet said...

The goal setting seems to be working well for you, perhaps I should consider it to stay on track a bit more.

Anonymous said...

hi mary! so i see from your comment at sugarstitches that you are in minneapolis! Are you going to Quilt Market? ANd are you joining in the Jane Eyre fun??