I need to get myself in gear to pack for the Lancaster Quilt Show. I'm going next Wednesday until Friday with my quilting friend, Kathy. We are taking one half-day class in color as we both feel we could stand to learn something about that and we are also going to a talk given by Eleanor Burns that should be a lot of fun. Then...we will shop, of course, at the vendors AND at the nearby Amish quilt shops! Enjoy your sew-in and your retreat, too.
3 readers left a comment:
I'll be there Mary! Enjoy the sew-in AND your retreat on Monday.
I need to get myself in gear to pack for the Lancaster Quilt Show. I'm going next Wednesday until Friday with my quilting friend, Kathy. We are taking one half-day class in color as we both feel we could stand to learn something about that and we are also going to a talk given by Eleanor Burns that should be a lot of fun. Then...we will shop, of course, at the vendors AND at the nearby Amish quilt shops! Enjoy your sew-in and your retreat, too.
Have fun, Mary.
Post a Comment