I finished my Authentic quilt top which was my final March goal for CG&GQC:
Photo taken at night with phone camera. Thanks to everyone that has already given me ideas on quilting this.
Returned this afternoon from my quilt retreat. I sewed on my Hope Valley quilt and I'm happy with how it is turning out.
We are leaving tomorrow for AZ for a few weeks and will be stopping in TX on the way home, so I don't know when I'll post again.




20 readers left a comment:
Wowwwwweeeeee! Fabulous finish! Safe flight to AZ. Winter's heading back our way, you picked a good time to get out of Dodge, lol.
Wow, it's gorgeous, Mary! I hope you'll send an e-mail while you're hear in AZ.
What a great finish, love your quilt. Have fun on your trip.
Great finish Mary. Congratulations. Have a great trip. Is the baby on the way??
Mary I will miss your posts but have a great trip!! I just love this new addition to your quilts it is gorgous what great fabric!! and your workmanship only compliments the pattern more...
Gorgeous quilt top, hope you have a wonderful time away.
The quilt looks great!
Have a wonderful trip!
This looks great! Have a good time on your trip!
That came out great! Congratulations!
Great quilt top... Have a great trip.. talk to you when you get back.
Gorgeous!
Have a great trip :)
this is a fantastic quilt!!! have fun exploring!! ;)
Beautiful quilt. Inspirational. Now I want to make one!
Have a great trip.
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Thank you for visiting my blog and for joining my giveaway :-) Juliet
I like the colors in this one best!
Fantastic finish! Have a great trip! Safe travels!
Have a safe trip and what a stunning finish, I love it!!!
It is gorgeous Mary...Great job!
Micki
wow Mary! This is cool. Just saw that you're in the MSP modern quilt guild. I signed up a this week. Hope to make some meetings even though I'm 2.5 hrs away. Guess there's not enough interest in the immediate area here.
Your quilt top looks amazing!!! Love this pattern with that fabric.
Post a Comment