Tutorials

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Celebrating....

And There Is a Gift For One Of You!
I am celebrating:
  • One year of blogging (how did that happen?)
  • Over 100 posts (did I really say anything?)
  • Over 100 followers (who reads this stuff?)
  • My birthday (again?)
I will draw a name tomorrow (February 3rd at 8 PM Central) of someone who commented on this post and is a follower!
They will receive:
 
Whimsyland book by Lizzie B and six fatquarters of Tea Party by Susan Branch for RJR Fabrics!

43 readers left a comment:

Terry said...

Congratulations! Great giveaway too! Thanks! :0)

lesthook said...

Congrats! Someday,maybe... I'll have 100 posts,LOL!

Jenny said...

Congratulations on so many reasons to celebrate! Happy Birthday to you!

Zlaty said...

Congratulation on all of your celebrations and Happy B-day! :))

I love the fabric and the book looks very interesting! I haven;t seen it before! Thank you for your generosity!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Mary, I hope it's a day filled with love, laughter, and all the things and people you adore.

Bunny said...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday. Enjoy your day. I am a follower. Thanks for the opportunity.

Jocelyn said...

Wow Mary, congratulations!!! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday :-)

Anonymous said...

Mary Happy Bloggaversary and Happy Birthday! I think I have been following since the beginning!

LeKaQuilt said...

Happy Birthday and Congratulation!
I'm an follower for a while now :o))

Patty said...

Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary and yes we really do read what you post. And it's lots of fun.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday! Thanks for the chance. I've been wanting that book. Have a GREAT day!

KQ Sue said...

Happy Birthday, Happy Blogversary, Happy Tuesday! Yes, I come in here almost every day to see what you are doing and avoid what I need to be doing.

Pat said...

Congrats on all your reasons to celebrate!!! Please add my name to the mix here as I do love what you are offering as the prizes. (And...of course you have had a lot of GREAT stuff to say to us AND show us....silly girl. How could you think otherwise?)

Patty said...

Happy Birthday and Congrats on the 100 posts.

Cindy said...

Oh my word, Mary, so much accomplished in one year. See - your blog is well read and enjoyed by others with other bloggers commenting on your beautiful creations.

Happy birthday - on ALL accounts.
May you continue to be blessed with cyber-friends, good health and happiness.

(yes, I am a follower - a follower who enjoys your blog)

sharon said...

Congratulations and have a happy birthday! Sharon

Doris said...

Congrats, Mary...it's good stuff, of course we read it! ;->

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday! I love visiting and I always enjoy when your header pops up on my screen. I've told you before but that is one of the most beautiful quilts I've seen.

SueWis said...

Congratulations! I really enjoy your blog, so thank you. And Happy Birthday!

Trudi said...

Congratulations! Such a lot to celebrate, best of all- Happy Birthday!

Tatkis said...

Congratulations! So many nice events :))

Always Sewing said...

Congratulations! Great giveaway too! Thanks!

Dandelion Quilts said...

Happy Birthday, and congratulations on all those blogging milestones. I truly enjoy reading your blog, thanks for sharing your sewing.

Betsy said...

Happy Birthday Mary!

Doina said...

Happy Birthday! Great giveaway! Please count me in! I am a follower.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, and congrats on a hundred post over 1 year! Have enjoy following you.

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday
happy blogaversary
I'm not an "official" follower on your sidebar, but I do follow in google reader... Does that count?

Finally a contest YOU CAN'T WIN!!! LOL

Unknown said...

Wow, congrats on all accomplishments!! But I can't leave without

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Mary,
Happy Birthday to you, and many more!!

SewCalGal said...

Happy Birthday & Congratulations. And I do follow with GREAT delight. I'm not familiar with this book, but it looks delightful. I'm sure I could also put those beautiful fabrics to good use. But still, I really just want to say Happy Birthday...keep blogging and I'll keep reading.

Cheers,

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Happy birthday, happy blogging anniversary, congratulations on your 100th post and 100th follower! Wow, that's a lot to celebrate! I don't follow, but you are on my blog roll and you know I love reading all that you have to say! Keep blogging and congratulations!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

MY you have alot of things to be "happy" about don't you--and I bet you even forgot one or two---
CONGRATULATION----HOW ARE YOU CELEBRATING IT ALL??? I am a follower!!!
Have a wonderful day
Hugs, Di&co

DianeY said...

Happy Birthday! You are absolutely doing a lot of things right! Thanks for the great giveaway!

SheilaC said...

Happy Birthday!!! Have a wonderful day!!

(I am a Feb bday too!)

SheilaC

Marianne Penner said...

Congrats on 1 year of blogging!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday and Blog-o-versary! FQ's look like repros... Iwould love to have them in my collection!

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday.Thank you for the great give away.

Deb said...

I read your stuff all the time..Happy Happy Birthday!! everytime I visit I really admire that header quilt!!!
Have a wonderful day..to another year of blogging!!

SandyN said...

Hello Mary,

Wow!! how fantastic for you. I have enjoy reading your blog from the other side of the world. You are the blogging Queen (I don't know how you win so much).

Sandy N

Carrie P. said...

What an awesome giveaway. I tried to leave a comment yesterday but blogger would bring up the box. Anyway, a BIG CONGRATULATIONS on your 100th post. And Happy Birthday too. A lot to celebrate. I have joined your "follower" list even though I have been reading your great blog for over a year.
Celebrate!

Susan said...

Congrats on your 100th post and Happy Birthday to you!!!!! I have enjoy reading your blog and love your work. Enjoy your special day, today!!

grandmarockton said...

Congrates! I'm always checking things out here. THANKS for sharing with the world!

Darlene said...

I'm sorry I missed your 'party' - has it really been a year. Wow! Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you're enjoying the blogging journey and your journey through life.

Marta said...

I'm late....but...CONGRATULATIONS!