Where did I get this from? My Mother? My Grandmother?
I don't know.
I do know that out of one L'amour jelly roll I made:
Three table runners for Pay It Forward gifts
One little table runner that I ended up giving to my DIL
Then yesterday I used a few scraps for a thank you post card:
Still had some more scraps so I made this today:
Now that jelly roll is gone and I only made six project out of it!!



30 readers left a comment:
love that little dresden
That must be some sort of recoed surely.
Well done, I love the circle coaster/mat by the way
Love and hugs Gina xxx
Mary you did great! Is the little dresden a mat too! you are so inspiring.
ugh that dresden is killing me...HAVE TO MAKE one...yes I was screaming LOL
Oh I LOVE the round dresden. Clever!!!!!!!!!!
I love the dresden too! Guess I am in the majority.
I want the dresden.
I want the dresden.
I LOVE the dresden.
I just love that Dresden plate mat. LOVE it. What a great use of scraps. One of these days I will try that.
I think you should contact the fabric company and let them know how much you made out of just one jelly roll!!! That is very impressive...and I, too, love the Dresden!!!
Oh, that dresden plate is adorable. Congrats on using every last scrap. I save my scraps for applique quilts.
I love all of your scrap projects... so pretty!
Way to go, Mary! Cute, cute, cute!
ONLY 6 projects? That's fantastic:)
I agree with the other commenter that you should let Moda know how much you did with 1 roll.
And the dresden? Well, it's awesome!
Great projects Mary! I haven;t used Jelly rolls but I got some honey bun's to play with!
I love that Dresden plate! SO darn cute!
Happy sewing!
Love those creations. I've got to start stashbusting. My sewing room is a hot mess.
Great job on using every bit of that jelly roll! I love the post card, what a great idea!!
What size is that Dresden? Love it!
Okay love the Dresden...what size is that? You should do a tutorial. It is so darling.
I also need that dresden!! Beautiful!
Mary, I love your Dresdan Plate mat. It looks very, very small.
I love it.
I love all the projects you made...including the runners from the other post. I think you squeezed all the jelly out of that jelly roll!!!
Take care,
~Karen~
Well, that is the way to use up all those scraps.
I love the dresden plate.
What a gorgeous Dresden! I just love it!
Micki
What a neat thing to inherit...use it all up! I need to adopt that in my quilting life. I adore your round dresdan!
That quilt top is really stunning! But I am so in love with the woven heart, adorable!
I can't believe all you done from 1 jelly roll!!! You are da jelly roll queen!
I love your Dresden Plate "plate"!
Really love the dresden.
WOW - you got A LOT out of that jelly roll! Way to use up those scraps. The card and dresden are SO CUTE!!
i LOVE your blog and quilts, can't pick just one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment