Tutorials

Monday, January 25, 2010

Joseph's Coat Progress Update

I am supposed to have 14 blocks finished by the end of the month to keep up with the quilt along, but I have had a FEW distractions.

Here is were I am so far:

Edit:  The background is Kona Chocolate and the petals are Santorini by Lila Tueller. My crappy camera makes the background look black.
Back to stitching.

19 readers left a comment:

Anina said...

Oh I love the dark background!
I signed up for this one and then never got started.
So many things, so little time...

karen @ badlandsquilts said...

They look great!

Quilted Librarian said...

This is just stunning, Mary. I love black as the background.
Kind regards,
Dana

Pat said...

They look EXCELLENT on that black background!!! It looks like a very difficult pattern. Is it?

Mary said...

You're half way there. Looks fun, but curves aren't my favorite.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Beautiful Mary! That's gorgeous!

Patty said...

They look great on the dark background.

Gina said...

Stunning

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Karen said...

It looks awesome!

Marlene said...

Wow it's looking great Mary. I am way.... behind but will get there.

Betsy said...

Mary it is perfect!

Dandelion Quilts said...

I really think it is the neatest "block" I have ever seen.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

They are wonderful!! Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful! Just beautiful!!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Love it! the brown is delish!

Carrie P. said...

wow, your blocks are awesome. I think yours are the first I have seen on the dark background fabric and I like it.

Janet said...

Gorgeous colours on chocolate. I'm behind, no surprise there, lol.

Anya said...

That is lovely!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Wow - those blocks are really pretty! They look like a real challenge! Way to sew Mary.