My DIL asked what I wanted for Christmas, and since they are already giving me my first Grandchild, I really don't need anything else, but she insisted, so I said buy me a couple of cute buttons. Well, she went way overboard on Etsy and look what I got:
They are all handmade!! How fun will these be to use on special projects?? Thanks to you and my wonderful son!
28 readers left a comment:
WOW...what great buttons you got from them. Now you have to show how you use them, okay?
Lovely! I especially like the little white ones with the red flowers.
What gorgeous buttons, lucky you. You'll adore being a Grandma, it's the best.
Neat buttons! I am jealous!
Those buttons are darling! I love the red flower ones too! You've got a great DIL! :)
They are really special!
Fabulous! I especially like the pine tree buttons.
Hi Mary! I have a long winded post I just put up on my blog - I think you might want to read it! xoxom http://thehappyzombie.com/blog/?p=393
Those buttons are amazing!
These are great, I love the branches ones!
Very cute. Your DIL is a great shopper. Now I'm going to have to do some button shopping on ETSY. These buttons are so cute!
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Mary that is so sweet.
Now don't use them up all now, save some to make something for your first grandaughter.
While the grandchild was a perfect gift...buttons are fun too.
I LOVE you buttons! Your DIL sounds like a sweetie..I mean a baby and buttons...what more could you ask for! Lucky you!
Take care!
Paulette
So pretty -- you'll enjoy using those!
Love the buttons!!! So cute :-)
They are really nice! I'm sure you'll have fun with those!
Those buttons are wonderful! I don't have a DIL, can I buy yours?!?
:)
Cathy
LOVE the buttons! What a wonderful and thoughtful DIL
Oh, Mary,
I have button envy--especially for the ones with pine trees. Lucky you!!
Dana
Those buttons are wonderful. What a sweet gift!
They are great
Love and hugs Gina xxx
What a wonderful gift! How fun are all those buttons.
What a thoughtful gift. The buttons are very fun!
Wow .... imagine what you can do with all those buttons .... they are great!
I love buttons too! Love all of them!
Micki
That's exactly the sort of thing I'd ask for but not from DH, he'd pick novelty buttons, lol.
What a wonderful selection of buttons. I love buttons too! Have fun with them!
I'm with you I love buttons..dang girl you hit the jack pot.
Pat
Post a Comment