Thanks Mary, I joined too!! Sounds fun!
What a great idea! I think that's the weekend of our quilt guild's actual retreat. If not, I'll join in.
I love the name!
Oh...can I come along, too? Would be fun to have some sewing buddies for a day! I'm heading over to reserve a chair, lol. Thanks!
Thanks for the heads-up, Mary! I'm looking forward to sewing with you and all the other girls too!
Post a Comment
5 readers left a comment:
Thanks Mary, I joined too!! Sounds fun!
What a great idea! I think that's the weekend of our quilt guild's actual retreat. If not, I'll join in.
I love the name!
Oh...can I come along, too? Would be fun to have some sewing buddies for a day! I'm heading over to reserve a chair, lol. Thanks!
Thanks for the heads-up, Mary! I'm looking forward to sewing with you and all the other girls too!
Post a Comment