My niece Maya will be celebrating her eighth birthday next week so I used some more leftover Swanky to make her a name pillow. I hope she likes it.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Two Small Projects
I wanted to try the 60 degree ruler so I dug out the leftovers from my Starry Nights quilt and made this table runner. It was very easy.

My niece Maya will be celebrating her eighth birthday next week so I used some more leftover Swanky to make her a name pillow. I hope she likes it.
My niece Maya will be celebrating her eighth birthday next week so I used some more leftover Swanky to make her a name pillow. I hope she likes it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



20 readers left a comment:
Mary both projects are fabulous!
I think that's a perfect pillow for an eight year old, very cute!
Love the table-runner too!
I bet she's going to love that pillow, I do. Both projects are wonderful! TTFN ~Marydon
PS Pop over & visit my post today please.
Love the tablerunner, Mary! And here I've been struggling with 60 degrees without a ruler - have to get one! Maya is going to adore the pillow!
Cheers!
Love the pillow! One of my nieces name is Maya!
Now that is a swanky pillow!! Nice runner, I bet I have some border fabric to make one!
I love that swanky pillow. I just finished a swanky quilt top. Check my blog tomorrow to see it.
The pillow is darling. She will love it. Kids like anythiing with their name on it...LOL
Love the table runner
Love and hugs Gina xxx
The pillow is so sweet and just perfect for a girl!
Micki
Great little projects!
Hi Mary,
When I saw these the other day I meant to leave you a note how cute the pillow is. Today was looking at The Sampler (Chanhassen) blog and saw someone elses version of the quilt on your blog header... I like yours much better but I thought I would tell you if you wanted to see it in a different colorway.
Karen
I love your name pillow. Did you get this idea from a tutorial or pattern? It is really darling. I bet she loves it.
Cute pillow! I should make one of those for my daughter! Actually I might make one for each of my kids for Christmas! :0)
Lovely projects. I think Maya will be so pleased with her pillow.
Great pillow. And congrats on winning the giveaway over at this, that and the other.
Wonderful projects! Love Maya's pillow.
And I saw that you won the tabletopper on "Simply This That and The Other" blog. Congratulations!
Kimberly :)
I truly love that name pillow...Kass and I might have to do one on a sew night! Thanks for sharing...
x Lori
What a cute pillow! My Aubry would love that as a gift. Well, with her own name on it! :)
Randi
http://ihavetosay.typepad.com/randi/
That name pillow is so cute! Did you follow a pattern or tutorial?? I would love to make one for my little Punkie Pie!
Post a Comment