Tutorials

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Arithmetic

This quilt has been working it's way through the process since last summer and I'm very happy to have it finished.

The pattern is Arithmetic by In Color Order, the fabric is all from the Tule line by Leah Duncan for Art Gallery fabrics and I quilted it all with variegated 50 wt. Aurifil thread.

I may do a better photo one day when the snow goes away and the sun comes out.

Thank you for stopping by to check out what I've been up to!

13 readers left a comment:

Michele T said...

It is beautiful!! I love this pattern and one day will make a quilt using it!!

Susan said...

I love the colour palette of this one Mary! And it looks soft and crinkly too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Patti said...

This is one quilt that I absolutely want to make...for myself and for about 10 people that I want to gift a quilt to! Hopefully this is the year to make at least one! Thanks for the inspiration!

Karen S said...

This looks lovely. Great with this fabric selection.

Karen H said...

It's lovely! This one is on my quilt "to do" list. Great job!

Needled Mom said...

That's a great pattern and it turned out so well.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

So pretty, Mary!

Live a Colorful Life said...

Beautiful, Mary. It was fun to see this one coming together.

Anne / Springleaf Studios said...

So pretty. I can imagine you're ready for spring.

FlourishingPalms said...

It's really pretty, Mary! Long term quilt projects are okay, especially when they do eventually get finished. Sorry you have to wait to take an outdoor picture. I just finished a quilt last night and am looking for a place to photograph it. Since the quilt is called Metro Waves, I think I need to go to the beach to take a picture, don't you agree?

Carla said...

This is so nice and well worth the time you put in. One of these is still on my must make list

Doris said...

So fun to see this one done!