Today I'm happy to be part of the blog tour for Amy Ellis' book Modern Neutrals.
Her book is full of modern quilts created with neutral palettes. I have to admit I have a particular favorite...I was able to piece one of the quilts in the book for Amy! It's called Triangle Fury:
This paper-pieced beauty would also be perfect in some bright prints although I love Amy's choice of white and black!
When I'm working on multiple project, like piecing for pattern designer's, I definitely need to keep a list so I know my priorities.
Another one of my favorites from Modern Neutrals is In-Motion:
Look at the movement in this quilt. Can't you just see it showing off your favorites from a new line like Scrumptious by Thimbleblossom for Moda?
Amy will give be giving away 10 ebooks (one from each of the blogs on the tour), and 3 hard copies, to those that answer the questions on THIS form correctly.
The tour started Monday, but here is the whole list if you need to go back and check for the answers:
Monday - Sept 2
Natalia - http://www.pieceandquilt.com
Amy - http://www.diaryofaquilter.com
Tuesday - Sept 3
Jacquie - http://tallgrassprairiestudio.blogspot.com
Sherri - http://www.aquiltinglife.com
Wednesday - Sept 4
Audrie - http://blueisbleu.blogspot.com
Jackie - http://cvquiltworks.blogspot.com
Thursday - Sept 5
Mary - http://maryonlakepulaski.blogspot.com
Christa - http://christaquiltsblog.com
Friday - Sept 6
Trish - http://notesofsincerity.blogspot.com
April - http://www.aprilrosenthal.com
Good luck! I know I love my copy of Modern Neutrals.






4 readers left a comment:
HI Mary thank yo for the insight on this soon to be one of my books...I love the " in motion one" myself.
The Triangle Fury is a wonderful block, but then again, there are so many good ones in this book.
So fun that you got to be a part of this book!
This is really a beautiful quilt, Mary. Well done.
Post a Comment