Tutorials

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Patchwork Please - Zakka 2.0 - placemat

I skipped a few weeks of Patchwork Please Zakka 2.0 stich along because there were items I wouldn't use or give.  Now I'm back on track with this placemat:

I fussy cut the cats from some Heather Ross Munki Munki , used yellow linen, pink ric-rac and Sweet Broderie by Rosalie Quinlan for the back/binding.
This was a very fun little project.

12 readers left a comment:

Betsy said...

Very nice Mary

Mary said...

Fantastic!

Mary said...

Fantastic!

Sally said...

This is really adorable with the fussy cut kitties! I love the bright colors.

Mama Pea said...

I just love it. Way to go. I have wanted to participate in this, but I've totally lost track of it all. Too busy.

Janet said...

Thats a very fun project, I just love the Heather Ross fabrics.

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Pretty placemat. I love the fussy cuts.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Sweet -- loving the peek a boo rick rack.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

That is too cute, Mary!!!

Karen said...

The cats look great. It was definitely worth the fussy cutting for them!

Michele said...

So cute Mary! The fussy cutting is perfect :-)

Jacquelynne Steves said...

Adorable!I am a sucker for rick rack :)