This one was so cute, I started it right away:
Thanks again to Corey of Little Miss Shabby for this wonderful year of stitching (and a great quilt at the end of the year)!
+++++++++++
We went swimming in our lake yesterday for what will probably be the last time this year - it was so fun! It makes me sad though to think I'll have to wait seven more months until we can swim here again.
+++++++
Lots more sewing going on, costume, curtains, wool applique, Single Girl basting, block six of Embroidery 101....but nothing else to show yet.




34 readers left a comment:
Wonderful little stitches! Great color - oh so going to be just too cute when all together.
Wow...That is SO pretty!
I have just loved seeing each block...can't wait to see the finished quilt!
So pretty Mary! Thank you for always inspiring me <3 I'm just getting back into my creative mood - thank you for keeping it alive - even if it was buried for awhile. I appreciate your posts and that you share your talent with all of us - thank you :)
Beautiful, lovely stitch work!!! My imagination drifted thinking of swimming...
cute birdie, and I love all the colors in the tree!
So sweet! After following you all year on these, I finally, yesterday got started with this project! I've been saving them, but just had to DO IT! Thanks for the inspiration!
I love this one! So cute and you did a great job!
Yours turned out so much better than mine...I love it!!
I've really enjoyed your embroidery journey - sweet, sweet blocks, Mary!
Your stitches inspire me to try harder on mine! I'm a rookie, so I am trying hard.
Can't wait to see how it looks all together!
Your block looks great! Hard to believe there are just three more of these to go!
oh my gosh, super darling
Your Birdie Stitches block is so cute. And your stitching is amazing!!
Mary, your stitches are so beautiful. I can always tell when it's been a week or so since I have worked on my Birdie Stitches blocks--it takes a while to get my stitches nice and even again...
Looks great Mary...your stitches are so perfect, I have trouble keeping them straight...what threads are you using please..
Soon be swimming eason here..
Julia ♥
It looks great, Mary!
Oh, I have not started my September Block yet. I love yours the colors are so perfect as are your stitches. Great job!
Your block once again is gorgeous!
Just darling Mary...I'm working with Fandango on a different quilt.
Very cute!
Yes, the seasons are changing again.
Your Birdie Block is awesome!!!!!! Such beautiful stitching :-) Fall is on the way!
Mary ~ this is adorable! I love the colors you've used :)
It is a cutie block, I can't wait to see them all together, I think it's going to be very lovely. Good luck with the non quilty sewing.
I love the colours you've used for your stitchery,I'm still working on mine :) Barb.
i love your birdie block. so cute!
Oh this is a very cute stitching pattern. Makes me smile :-)
Your stitching is just so perfect. I think one of my sewing goals for 2012 will be too perfect my back stitch! Its been too cold to hit the ocean here for much of the summer...water at 63...not for me!
Oh I just adore that block...so very sweet!!!!!!!!!
These little stitchery blocks are beautiful Mary, esp with the colours you are using. xo
Great work on your Birdie Stitches! Love the fall colors.
Looks great Mary!!
Your birdies are looking so cute!
Looks great! I haven't allowed myself to start it yet. Waiting for January, I think.
Post a Comment