Tutorials

Sunday, September 13, 2009

What cuts into my sewing time (all good).



First I made 14 jars of raspberry jelly for gifts.

And then this little cutie (my great-niece Jordyn) came to spend the afternoon and evening. We had so much fun.

10 readers left a comment:

Betsy said...

Mary how delightful! I love jelly but I always forget about it and never eat it. Silly me. Your niece is just adorable.

Janet said...

Both look delicious, lol. Raspberries are far too expensive here to make jelly or as we call it, jam.

Dandelion Quilts said...

Both look good enough ( or cute enough) to eat! What a sweetie.

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Jelly looks so yummy and your great niece is such a cutie. Her eyes are as blue and as big as blueberries!!!
~Karen~

Candace said...

Hard to tell which one is sweeter - the jelly or Jordyn ;>)
Cheers!

Purple Pam said...

Mmmmm, raspberry jelly along with an absolutely darling baby. Both are winners!

Sinta Renee said...

What a cutie pie! Did she help you with the jelly? I love rasberry jam:)

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

Oh yum, can I come to your house? doesn't she look gorgeous, beautiful big blue eyes! xo

Carrie P. said...

Yummy jelly and she is a little cutie pie.

Micki said...

The baby looks so cute and the jelly really yummy! Wish that I could try some.
Micki