Tutorials

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Recipe Swap - Waffle Iron Cookies

I Have To Say... is having a recipe swap. Go check it out.

I will try to add a photo later!

Melt 3 squares unsweetened chocolate and 1 cup butter. Set aside. Beat 4 eggs and 1 1/2 cups sugar. Add chocolate mixture. Stir in 2 1/2 cups of flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on hot waffle iron and bake 1 minute.
Frosting: Melt 1 square chocolate and 5 tablespoons butter. Add 1/4 cup milk, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Heat to dissolve sugar and add 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar. Stir until smooth. Frost cooled cookies.

6 readers left a comment:

Andrea said...

This sounds good!

blushing rose said...

Yummmmm! Needs to get the g-kids here to do this one.

Millie said...

Sounds good!

Kami said...

Yum, These cookies sound great. I need to try them with my girls.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mary! :P
Enjoy your yard winnings, Nice blog by the way.

randi--i have to say said...

Yum! I am so in the mood for chocolate right now! If only I had right now....

:)

Randi @ I have to say