Only two fat quarters total along with zipper and magnetic snap; fabric by Fig Tree for Moda - A Day in the Country and designed by me....yes, me!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Mama's Got a Brand New Bag...
Only two fat quarters total along with zipper and magnetic snap; fabric by Fig Tree for Moda - A Day in the Country and designed by me....yes, me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 readers left a comment:
Beautiful Mary!
Great Bag!!
What a terrific shape and pretty soft colors. I have zipper anxiety but I have done magnetic snaps.
This is so cute, Mary!
Very cute, Mary. Happy Easter.
Well done Mary- it looks so great. I am so impressed that you used your own design. Well done/
That one is really cute! Love it! You should get that pattern out to the shops! I would definitely buy it:o)
happy sewing:o)
Post a Comment