Tutorials

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fabric Flowers


Since it is too cold here for anything to bloom yet, I needed a centerpiece.
These flowers are made simply with batik fabric scraps, glue, wire and florists tape.

13 readers left a comment:

Unknown said...

I love those flowers , I just love any flowers .

Betsy said...

cute.

Eileen said...

Quite tropical!

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Love them...the batik is perfect for them!
~Karen~

Purple and Paisley said...

oh, mary! what a clever idea! ☺

Quilted Librarian said...

How beautiful, Mary!

Kerri said...

oh, what pretty flowers!!

Unknown said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

These are sweet...you are just too clever!

Niesz Vintage Home said...

How pretty!
The batik fabric really makes them special.

Kimberly :)

blushing rose said...

How absolutely clever! Wonderful idea & great addition to the table.

Happy May Day ~ TTFN ~ Marydon

Carrie P. said...

I like them alot.

imquilternity said...

Gorgeous fabric flowers!! How clever!