My entry into the Spring 2015 Blogger's Quilt Festival sponsored by Amy's Creative Side is my feed sack hand quilted Rummage Quilt.
The pattern is by Stephanie Dunphy. The fabric is feed sacks, vintage fabric and Kona Snow for the solid.
I quilted it this winter on the road to Florida, during our two months there and on the way back to Minnesota.
Thanks for stopping by and please go vote HERE and check out all of the beautiful quilts.






28 readers left a comment:
So beautiful Mary!
Awesome!
Great use of your feedsack and vintage fabrics! It is wonderful!
Love the pattern and your use of vintage fabric! A beautiful quilt!
This is just wonderful- the pattern so suits and vintage fabrics! It is also lovely to see something more subtle and quiet....contrasting the brights that we are always seeing!
SWOON....I LOVE this quilt!! Well done, Mary!
P
You should totally WIN!!! LOVE this so very much. I cringe that the pattern isn't formatted yet. Life happened. I've had so very much interest in it and most comes from your blog. :o)
Beautiful! Love your choice of fabrics.:)
You did a good job with the Feed sacks
I like to use Kona with my Re-pros. Nice to see your entry!
You did a good job with the Feed sacks
I like to use Kona with my Re-pros. Nice to see your entry!
It looks stunning. Lovely way to use these fabrics. Great photo in the snow.
Oh Mary! This is so sweet! I am a sucker for feed sacks!
Gorgeous quilt and so visually interesting. Great use of color and those feedsack fabrics.
It's really pretty, Mary! I like that it's such a jumble of prints. S'pose that's how you came up with the "Rummage" name. It's even more special that you hand quilted it. Good for you! While I enjoy hand quilting, I seldom take the time to do it. So glad you could enjoy Florida with this quilt, and make a memory of it.
what a wonderful quilt. I love this pattern :-)
Looks wonderful--love those fabrics!
Feedsacks and hand quilting = my kind of quilt. Love it!
Great job! A beauty for sure
What a wonderful quilt, I just love it!
Love the vintage feel to this one. Nicely done Mary.
your quilt is GORGEOUS! Love it.
Looks so lovely and vintage. :)
What a great project for a road trip. Nice job!
I just voted for this! I'd forgotten it was yours--so beautiful--so I was really happy to see that it was someone I knew!
Lovely, lovely.
:) Elizabeth
I'm really liking this. Great job!
I'm so late to see this, but it is just beautiful, Mary!
I adore this pattern of Stephanie's and your version of it is excellent!
What a lovely finish! Great choice of vintage-y fabrics, and hand quilting it makes it even more special!
Post a Comment