Tutorials

Friday, May 2, 2014

Finish It Up Friday = Facade

This quilt top has been hanging around a while & I got the bug to get it finished!

The pattern is Facade by Rachel Griffith of P.S.I Quilt and the fabric is Terrain by Kate Spain for Moda.

See those shadows? This is the first sunshine in a week!!

Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts - Finish It Up Friday!

 

25 readers left a comment:

Beth said...

That is a pretty finish! I love Kate Spain fabric and I too have a terrain quilt. I hear you on the sunshine. None today yet!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Yippee for sunshine! The colors in the quilt say Spring is in the air!!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, this is pretty and love the photo with the filtered sunshine. NOPE we haven't seen the sun (or warmth) here in the NorEast either.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Very pretty Mary. Good for you for getting the quilt done. I need that kind of motivation. :)

PunkiePie (Jen) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
deebriese said...

Oh my gosh! Its beautiful!

Susan said...

A happy quilt to celebrate the sunshine! A lovely finish Mary!

2ne said...

Love your colourfull quilt :-)

pinsandneedles said...

Your quilt is very pretty! So nice to have a finish!

Schulz Family said...

visiting from crazy mum quilts. How awesome is that. I love getting things done that have been sitting around forever.

Rina Mason said...

How pretty! A finished quilt and sunshine, what could be better.

Missy Shay said...

I love the colors and the pattern!

Carla said...

Isn't it pretty! Beautiful finish

Karen said...

Lovely finish to a gorgeous quilt. That is a pretty photos with the sun shining in.

charlotte said...

Sew very pretty Mary. Glad the sunshine is back too.

Mary said...

Looks great Mary! This seems like the coldest start to Spring I have seen in a long time. Although, just between you and me, I am okay with it....I love cold weather! I do like to see the sunshine though. Love seeing all your quilt market projects popping up on Instagram!

Marie said...

sun, or glorious sun! (here in So Minnesota it's been so long we forgot what it looks like)

and the quilt is pretty fabulous too! thanks for sharing.

Anne / Springleaf Studios said...

Yeah for the beautiful finish and for the sunshine.

Barb said...

Looks fantastic...so fresh and fun

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Very pretty quilt. Fun pattern and fresh lovely fabric.

Julia said...

Looks great Mary, love the scrappiness of it...
Great finish feeling, I'm sure.
Julia ♥

Amanda Jean said...

What a beautiful finish Mary! Glad to see that the scrap vortex didn't eat any pieces of your quilt. ;)

Thanks for linking up to finish it up Friday!

OPQuilt said...

I love love this quilt--simple shapes that give so much visual punch! And of course--that fabric is so wonderful. I have made a few things from it, like little pouches, and love using them.

Great job!
E.

Sagheer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
StitchinByTheLake said...

Gorgeous - I love this! blessings, marlene