Our oldest granddaughter (out of seven grandchildren) Audrey turned four last week and had a cowgirl/cownboy themed party.
I helped out by making her dress.
Here she is with one of the ten stick horses I also made.
Oh yes, I made all ten kids horse tails too!
I joined the Skill Builder at Pile O Fabric (as shown on my sidebar) BOM but have been behind because of other committment. I finished the first two blocks this weekend.
These are quilt as you go and I can't wait to learn how we will put the quilt together when all the blocks are finished!







16 readers left a comment:
What a fab grandma :-). The Dress is so fantastic!
Your quilting is amazing Mary! And what a cute cowgirl your granddaughter makes!
Such a cute outfit. I'll guess it whirls-out when she spins and that is very important to little girls.....and grams who are sewing for their sweeties!
Wow, you should be grandma of the year for this! So cute!
I want to be a grandma like you when I have grandchildren! Such a cute dress! Love the horses too!
Great job Mary. I am guessing she loves pink and purple? Most 4 year olds do. Love the horses.
Very cute. Your granddaughter is one lucky little girl.
The stick horse and skirt are wonderful. I wish you were my grandma.
I love the cowgirl outfit and all of the wonderful stick horses. What a great Grandma you are!
LOVE it! I'm sure all the kids did, too! You are an awesome grandma.
Those Skill Builder Blocks are so cute. I love how you added the numbers with the quilting.
So darling. What a lovely little dress. I'm sure she felt very special.
Darling granddaughter in an adorable outfit on a handsome stick horse! Count your blessings that you have little girls. I bet the children loved those horses. Your quilting is gorgeous, Mary! It's a cute project and fun, I'm sure, because of quilting as you go.
Cute, cute, cute!
The dress and the horses are wonderful. What fun!
What an adorable cowgirl Mary! And I am sure the horses were the hit of the day with party goers!
adorable! What a great grandma you are!!
Neat blocks!
Post a Comment