Tutorials

Monday, November 18, 2013

Turkey Time

I saw this tutorial on UCreate by Craft Goodies and had to make a few. It is called the 2 X 4 Thanksgiving Turkey.

 
The only thing I did different was using fabric rather than paper for the design on the feathers.

 

This was a fun project and will be a cute decoration to give and keep!

 

10 readers left a comment:

Susan said...

Too cute!

Impera Magna said...

Oh my... aren't the turkeys cute! Great idea to use fabric... love 'em!


Elizabeth said...

The turkeys are so cute! They make a great decoration for this time of year too.

Createology said...

Uber cute and I like your fabric feathers. Creative Stitching Bliss...

Needled Mom said...

Sooo cute!

Abby and Stephanie said...

I agree with all of the above -- SUPER CUTE!

Michele said...

They are so cute Mary! Thanks for sharing :-)

Mary said...

Gobble, gobble! Cute project!

AmBeR said...

I love my cute turkey! Thanks again for coming over.

Jacquelynne Steves said...

This is adorable! I just added it to my "Thanksgiving" board on Pinterest :)
http://www.pinterest.com/jacquelynnes/thanksgiving/