I forgot to show off our new granddaughter Heidi Jane and the quilt I made for her:
She was born on October 3rd and weighed 9 lbs. She is three days old on this photo.
Here is the quilt I made for her:
I used the Scrappy Trip pattern for the first time and the fabric is Savanah Bop by Thomas Knauer. It looked too jumbled so a great friend (thank you Crazy Mom Quilts) helped work out the sashing and cornerstones!






25 readers left a comment:
Congratulations on the arrival of adorable Heidi Jane! Her quilt is adorable!
Congratulations - 9# wow. Lovely quilt and like the design of sashing the scrappy trip blocks.
Well Elly! Isn't she precious! My grand daughter was born Oct. 3 as well, three years ago. Your quilt looks great with sashing
That was supposed to read well hello!
Congratulations on the arrival of such a precious little one. What a gorgeous quilt for her to snuggle in.
Congratulations, she's adorable! You've made her a wonderful quilt, the sashing was a great idea.
Congratulations Mary. She is a beauty like her grandmother
Beautiful grand child and a beautiful quilt! Congrats on both!
She's a beaut!! BOTH of them!! :o))
Congratulations!
P
Congratulations, Mary, she's adorable! a wonderful quilt, the sashing was a great idea.
Julia ♥
She is so adorable , congratulations Mary on this new granddaughter in your life. Her quilt is beautiful!!
Beautiful quilt for a beautiful grandchild!! Congrats grandma!!
How wonderful for you! Congratulations. She will grow up loving that pretty quilt.
Such a cute girl! new babies are just the best thing until they grow and start singing for you!
You lucky thing - a new baby to hold. I have a long wait until I get to hold grandbabies. Hope I still have the strength!
Welcome Hedi Jane (lovely name)! CONGRATULATIONS
Such an adorable baby! And love the baby quilt! The setting was a great idea! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see more baby pics in the future!
Cheery wave from
Bev
Awww.....what a thrill. Congratulations to all. She will love her new quilt too.
Welcome, Heidi Jane. You are an adorable bundle of love.
Mary, congratulations to you and yours on the addition of another grandchild.
Her quilt is cute, too. :-)
Congratulations! She's just beautiful and so is the quilt.
Congrats on your new addition. Grandbaby's are sew fun to SEW for! Her eyes are closed when she is using the quilt so don't worry it isn't perfect. I like the dots that go diagonally in it.
Gorgeous quilt for a beautiful little girl! Grandchildren are the best, congratulations to you :-)
What a cute little red-head. Congratulations to all on her birth.
What a sweetie pie!!! Congratulations - babies are happy news indeed.
What a precious little granddaughter. She's lucky to have such a cute quilt by you.
Post a Comment